XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, here is my unboxing. It's a long one. If you manage to watch it all, bravo! I appreciate that.
Anyways, amazing unboxing experience. Such a magnificent packaging. The itself is also very, very impressive. I will go into all that in my upcoming review.
At some point I start rambling about a piece I don't know where to put. Well, I found out, and I addressed that in the very, very end of my video. I hope you find time to watch it, and I hope you will enjoy it.

Cheers,
Chris

Very cool unboxing Chris and congrats on picking him up! Can't wait to see your review. I was shocked at how heavy the Sentinel base was as well when I tried to lift it out of the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just opened today and he is amazing, best wolverine ever, glad i sold the ss one and get this.

Right, here is my unboxing. It's a long one. If you manage to watch it all, bravo! I appreciate that.
Anyways, amazing unboxing experience. Such a magnificent packaging. The itself is also very, very impressive. I will go into all that in my upcoming review.
At some point I start rambling about a piece I don't know where to put. Well, I found out, and I addressed that in the very, very end of my video. I hope you find time to watch it, and I hope you will enjoy it.

Cheers,
Chris

It goes into the eye oooooh :rotfl

I was shouting at the screen. It replaces the eye. :gah: :lol Great video and thanks for sharing.

I'm overwhelmed by all 3 that came in this week.

IMG_1884.JPG

IMG_1900.JPG

IMG_1914.JPG

If you haven't received this yet check with your sellers gents. Two people over at SF have claimed that their Wolverine orders were cancelled because of the new sales restrictions placed on XM.

If you haven't received this yet check with your sellers gents. Two people over at SF have claimed that their Wolverine orders were cancelled because of the new sales restrictions placed on XM.

Saw that, but it's unclear because they didn't even said where they have the PO...

Well their restrictions doesn't hurt my Wolverine so i'm good. :yess:

Back