XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better than XM. Magneto?

I like this character better that is why I give a high score, mag is definelly the king lol
It's closer than you might think. If they had nailed the arm hair, I think more people would be making this claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be honestly, the hair is very bad BUT you can't see if you display him in the front lol

I'm overwhelmed by all 3 that came in this week.

IMG_1884.JPG

IMG_1900.JPG

IMG_1914.JPG

Amazing piece!!! Best one IMO !!

Congrats on owning the best Wolverine 1:4 :rock

It's closer than you might think. If they had nailed the arm hair, I think more people would be making this claim.

:nono Nothing beats Magneto for me. :)

Don't get it twisted this Wolvering statue is awesome but I had those little statues from Dynami Force back in the 90's with Wolvie on a Sentinel head along with Gambit, Rogue and Cyclops on damaged Sentinel pieces. So creatively it doesn't have the impact that the first 1/4 Mags has to me and the idea of that Sentinel hand as a throne which I never saw or thought of along with the paint app and execution puts Magneto on a level by himself afaic.

I was looking at mine last night and was still as.excited as the first day I got him. I was thinking this is the best Wolverine a comic collector could get. Feels very true to the character.

I was looking at mine last night and was still as.excited as the first day I got him. I was thinking this is the best Wolverine a comic collector could get. Feels very true to the character.

Same feeling, I can't stop watch him, what a work of art!!

Why because of the changes? I'd wait and see the final statue before cancelling. You might just like it.

I don't like the recent iterations of the portrait, and right now I don't feel I know what to expect from it. It's a very pricy piece.
I don't agree with the way XM has handled this.

I'm still sticking to Phoenix and Thanos and will plan for DareDevil too. XM already confirmed they will bring back the original Phoenix heads. I'm down with translucent base so I'm 95% locked in.

Really can't wait to get my Wolvie. You guys have scored him so highly :)

:nono Nothing beats Magneto for me. :)

Don't get it twisted this Wolvering statue is awesome but I had those little statues from Dynami Force back in the 90's with Wolvie on a Sentinel head along with Gambit, Rogue and Cyclops on damaged Sentinel pieces. So creatively it doesn't have the impact that the first 1/4 Mags has to me and the idea of that Sentinel hand as a throne which I never saw or thought of along with the paint app and execution puts Magneto on a level by himself afaic.

Lol...I didn't say I was making that claim...just that more people probably would be, lol

Back