XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my wolverine today! I had him shipped to work where he's been sitting for the last 10 days or so while I was out of the country:lol I will probably take pics once I take him home but he's gonna hang at work for a few days. He is truly epic! The lower tooth thing is a small nitpick but the armhair doesn't bother me at all. I couldn't be happier with my ultimate wolverine in my collection! :yess: Definitely the wolverine that I have been long waiting for! My first XM piece and it's a GRANDSLAM HOMERUN:hi5: Can't wait to add Phoenix to my xmen lineup now!!!

Got my wolverine today! I had him shipped to work where he's been sitting for the last 10 days or so while I was out of the country:lol I will probably take pics once I take him home but he's gonna hang at work for a few days. He is truly epic! The lower tooth thing is a small nitpick but the armhair doesn't bother me at all. I couldn't be happier with my ultimate wolverine in my collection! :yess: Definitely the wolverine that I have been long waiting for! My first XM piece and it's a GRANDSLAM HOMERUN:hi5: Can't wait to add Phoenix to my xmen lineup now!!!

Congrats on the piece Sarakawa and happy for you buddy!:clap:clap:clap

This statue frigging rocks. I'm not getting mine until sometime in July now. The wait is killing me. :gah:

Back