XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonderful!

Did you ask them first? or did they come to you on first place?

I asked them first because I also have Hawkeye waiting for me. They suggested it was considerably cheaper to ship the two together. So Hawkeye and Wolverine will come together:)

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

That's good news! I messaged them but haven't heard back yet. Hoping I'm in that first batch so I can get Wolverine out of the way before Thanos gets released.

Just been told by my guy that I am not getting this or Phoenix anymore. :( Seller has decided to make a small fortune on Ebay instead of honoring his deals. At least he came through with Magneto for me.

If anyone has a good deal on this or Phoenix lmk.

Thanks

Exact same deal here. Magneto and Pheonix I had pre-ordered with a company in Singapore. They decided to flip em

Funz Center will screw you over, Beware!

ST mailed me back, they expect their batch end of next week, so hopefully I am in that batch, the wait is killing me...

Thanks for the update. That's good to know.

Here's hoping we get ours next.

Exact same deal here. Magneto and Pheonix I had pre-ordered with a company in Singapore. They decided to flip em

Funz Center will screw you over, Beware!

there is a lot of company in singapore doing that, maybe xm try to sell to those company just for flip? they know they are hot now

there is a lot of company in singapore doing that, maybe xm try to sell to those company just for flip? they know they are hot now

I don't think XM would do that. They have a great reputation right now. They wouldn't jeopardize that.

XM only sells directly to the customer and to their official retailer stores.... XM did say that a guy came in wanting 10 Magneto statues and they told him there was a limit of 2 per customer. So he took out his phone and 5 friends showed up and he gave them money to buy them...

XM only sells directly to the customer and to their official retailer stores.... XM did say that a guy came in wanting 10 Magneto statues and they told him there was a limit of 2 per customer. So he took out his phone and 5 friends showed up and he gave them money to buy them...

So did XM allow this buyer with 4 friends buy up all the 10x magnetos?
I hope not.

I hope not.

Nothing they could do, they were individual people. Besides if they said no he could of just went around the corner called up 4 new guys and have them walk in and buy the statues and XM wouldn't be any the wiser... I do think XM needs to limit their statues to 1 per person instead of 2.

I hope not.

If you make 10 Sideshow accounts with 10 different addresses, do they allow you to buy 10 Exclusives of a single statue?
Just saying.

Only with 10 different credit cards

Doing 10 prepaid cards is as easy as it gets. Or just use the ones from the 10 different people you know and then give them the money in cash. Same thing of going to a store with 10 people and have them buy 10 things for you.
Every system has flaws that people can exploit, every single one. I think it's wrong expecting for companies to play police, I've seen people suggesting MANY times that PCS should backtrace Ebay users that flip their statues and put them on a black list. No joke.

well, nobody is going to do that with a Sideshow item. Nor do I see anyone doing that with any company in the US cause you can't walk into those places and order something to begin with. It just so happens XM stuff is the most profitable....I think the "elite" type lists that many retailers have for these items is much more problematic cause it's more widespread.

Back