XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like Kenny is the only one to get these so far. Remember original release for this and Hawkeye wasn't supposed to be for another 10 days right?

Seems like Kenny is the only one to get these so far. Remember original release for this and Hawkeye wasn't supposed to be for another 10 days right?

Well Hawkeye was supposed to ship on the 8th of May, today is 19 and they haven't received it I believe. I don't know, the latest statues as Magneto were pretty fast to reach ST...

Well Hawkeye was supposed to ship on the 8th of May, today is 19 and they haven't received it I believe. I don't know, the latest statues as Magneto were pretty fast to reach ST...
I got a reply, they don't have Wolverine in yet and there was an accessory missing from Hawkeye, so for that one they are waiting on XM, they said. So patience is the key:)

Only 950 of these to look over and XM QC already slipping.... j/k ;)

BUT

Y4NK33 PL4N3T The "ear" on the left side of the mask (his right) looks bent.. Other pieces do not look like this... You might want to see about getting a replacement.

5540F019-CC67-440A-AAFF-887790CE96CC_zpsdlftgnzy.jpg

Should look like this

wolvy%2012_zpsgvqiw758.jpg

Last edited:
Only 950 of these to look over and XM QC already slipping.... j/k ;)

BUT

Y4NK33 PL4N3T The "ear" on the left side of the mask (his right) looks bent.. Other pieces do not look like this... You might want to see about getting a replacement.

Nope, I'm good thanks. Both ears on mine are slightly curving in, and I ****ing love it. :lol

Last edited:
Back