XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks great. I can't wait to get him!

Y4NK33 (or anyone else that has him). Will he fit in a Besta? Or is the base too big?

Great pictures guys. Thanks for posting them and massive congrats to all that own this statue. :clap

Congrats, Legion!

Your pics looks just as good here as it does at SF. Lol!

Gotta spread the joy lol!

tumblr_lmi9tdtt7F1qadi39o1_500.gif

Awesome pics Legion & Wolf! Congrats again :rock:rock:rock

Right back at you YANK! and Thanks Grumpy. Wolf's pics are amazing as well...although If I had to pick Kris's photos take the day, those warm colours suit the statue quite well

What is the issue with the arm hair?
It doesn't look like hair, The original sculpt didn't included hair so people complained and XM trying to please them added "painted arm hair" I believe they used decals but I'm not sure. The end result looks like he got burned, that's the only "issue" I have with this statue, still far from a deal breaker because from most posing angles you won't see it!

kewll man.. is the claw made from metal?
Hell yes!

I had a new member with only 2 post from overseas, email me to help me buy XM statues for cost and 200.00 labor to get it for me. I have no idea how or when to buy XM stuff. Is it worth the risk? I'm really liking these XM statues. All the faces are the generic comic style faces which is perfecto!

Back