XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a new member with only 2 post from overseas, email me to help me buy XM statues for cost and 200.00 labor to get it for me. I have no idea how or when to buy XM stuff. Is it worth the risk? I'm really liking these XM statues. All the faces are the generic comic style faces which is perfecto!

No. Only go through someone you trust. Be smart. There are LOTS of people attempting preorder XM scams.

No. Only go through someone you trust. Be smart. There are LOTS of people attempting preorder XM scams.

Just exercise due diligence.

Yes very tempting to get these XM statues. But Ive been scam 3 times before so I think I better pass. Not saying this person is trying to do anything bad but I'm just going to pass since I don't feel comfortable with the risk. I'm sure many of you all will get the email in your inboxes as well. It looks like something he sent to many members here. It sounds to easy and too good to be true. If those emails are for real then best of luck to people getting them.

Thank you sir. I saw your pic of it in the Besta on FB. Looks awesome, congrats!

Really excited to get Wolvie and Thanos. I doubt Thanos will fit in a Besta though.

You're welcome good sir, however the pics you viewed were of Wolvie in a Stuva. I put him in the Besta this morning.

Looks nice would love to have one but the prices are outrageous hopefully another company does him in 1/4.

Back