XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Singapore sounds like a cool place to visit one day. Lots of money in Singapore, right? Maybe I'll make it down there one day... haven't been to any of Asia.

Not cool at all. Singapore is freaking HOT! :lol Haha just kidding man.. Here in Singapore, your money will get sucked faster than a vampire's bite.

Awe no way bro!!!! Dude, I had no flipping idea it was you!!! I've commented on your posts too. Haha crazy man. Never know who lurking in the forums :panic:

I thought you knew! :lol Then again, I don't really post on the forums. Haha.. It's all good man, it's cool seeing you around and hearing what you guys are chatting about!

Heard a lot of people are initially not happy with the unmasked portraiot. Was it redone?
I believe its not the screaming head?

You're right me included, thats why they added the screaming head. They did not change the first unmasked head as far as I know.

There you go nocturmac. I knew one of the heavy hitters would have the answer. Bmutha is probably the one who got it changed.:lol j/k

How you doin Bmutha buddy?:wave

I hope they get rid of the unmasked portrait. Just doesnt cut if for me. Anybody can confirm if the unmasked head with the cigar is still on the plate as an option to replace the current regular unmasked portrait?

The only way to get a cigar head would be a custom. Disney no like smoking. :nono I hope the original unmasked is being tweak by Sosa.

Yeah unmasked was never really an option for me either. Nothing against the sculpt but combat yellow Wolverine wears a mask imo

There you go nocturmac. I knew one of the heavy hitters would have the answer. Bmutha is probably the one who got it changed.:lol j/k

How you doin Bmutha buddy?:wave

batman-on-bat-phone.jpg

"Yes, hello, XM? I got another change order for you..."

Think unmasked portrait...
Think Bowen thing statue...
Hmmmm....

How about that Scoots. Maybe the top execs at disney just quit smoking so they kiboshed thw cigar for the XM Wolvie. They say ex smokers are worse then ex drinkers.:huh

Back