XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone offered to buy mine already for $1300. I was curious whether that would end up being a normal price, a high price or a damn good deal lol.

Right on Nem.

I buy my statues for keeps. Only reason I'll part with one is if I absolutely need (and can justify) funds from selling some of my current collection to pay for my upcoming new additions...but this one is staying for the long haul as are the rest of the XM statues I have on order...my ARH Frazetta statues too :wink1:

Well I do have two on order. When wolverine went up for preorder at simply toys I had sent Mark a deposit but this was when he wasn't able to respond to people for a while so I panicked a little and placed an order at simply toys. Of course Mark did come through and I have my order with him as well. Don't need two Wolverines.

Lucky you!

Funny how things turn out. You were worried of not getting one ...and now you have two. At the end you have the advantage. Crazy!

Yeah... Paranoia can be your friend sometimes lol. So the question is... Take $1300 now (well really a deposit and rest later) or wait until it releases if this is going to hit bigger grail status. Bird in the hand?

I'm going to guess after release the going price will be around $1300-$1500 for awhile... after a few years it might get up to the $2k grail status...

Yeah I feel like $1300 is a pretty damn good price. It almost would pay for the one I keep entirely. I would just be mad if it comes out and people are immediately paying $2k and such, but that seems to be pretty rare and I'm not sure anyone is actually paying that much for Magneto either.

Someone has it listed $3500 on ebay. Not that anyone will bite at that price, you'd be better off holding on to it until it comes out. I figure that once in hand pics of it circulates, a lot of people that were on the fence will be scrambling to find one. You could always have Simply Toys ship it to the new buyer. Another option is holding on to it as tradebait, maybe for even for the brown version if someone missed out on this one.

True. I probably will hold out. I think I just shocked someone was already willing to bite. Personally I'm not one to buy long off PO's off people.

Whatever, really I just can't wait to get my Wolverine!

It's sold out everywhere, it will be more then $1300 for sure, remember we bought xm from other countries and they ship to us with $200 shipping fee, a single statue can cost at least $1000 already.

My final cost for Wolverine will be about $710 USD factoring in about the same shipping cost for Captain America.

I may try and trade it for another grail if I can. Original Incredible Hulk, ARH Medusa... This would be please.

This will not go up in value as much as people think because there's so many other wolverines out there, and more to come in 1/4 scale it's ridiculous.

Back