XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, a much better and improved Wolverine to SS com and PF. With all the switch out, a nice 1:4 Wolverine.

Well bro.... To be fair Hawkeye is low stock on the website after being released for PO only a week or so ago. And as amazing as Hawkeye was done it's still Hawkeye. Wolverine is a whole nother animal. Literally :lol

Clearly - just having a bit of fun. I expect Hawkeye to sell out eventually as well. Wolverine should truly sell out ~instantly.

This statue looks perfect except for that neck seam. Why ruin the neckline just to add a second head?

I don't see an issue with the neck at all...and are you kidding about the extra heads? It's awesome to get COHs and they are giving us 3 options! This piece is already epic and they keep adding more.

I don't see an issue with the neck at all...and are you kidding about the extra heads? It's awesome to get COHs and they are giving us 3 options! This piece is already epic and they keep adding more.

One advantage statues have over figures is lack of visible joints/seams e.t.c. I would rather a seamless statue than one with switch out parts and visible seams. This reminds me of another company screwing up the Bruce Lee hand just to add a switch out hand.

One advantage statues have over figures is lack of visible joints/seams e.t.c. I would rather a seamless statue than one with switch out parts and visible seams. This reminds me of another company screwing up the Bruce Lee hand just to add a switch out hand.

Just looks like the seam for his head mask.... Although XM did say they were going to tweak the final version more so it's less noticeable.

The Weapon X has it's benefits.

"In exchange for letting us graft adamantium to your bones, we'll give you some tig ol' bitties."

Makes sense and to think this whole time I thought Wolverine was just muscular :dunno

Love the whole piece and the COH is a bonus.

This will be sold out in less than 4 hours, feel free to pass.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Well..... can you blame me? It is rather funny!!!

Honorable mention to Sarakawa and the PJs reference. I did not quote your post because it would have taken up the rest of this page! :wink1: but it was funny!!! :lol

Yes Yes... added bonus is always good in my book :hi5:

Back