XM Studios 1/4 Classic Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best classic Iron Man ...without a doubt!!

There's one of these on Ebay with no reserve that I'm eyeing at the moment. I probably won't win it unless I get a steal, but it's nice seeing these at a decent price.

The best classic Iron Man ...without a doubt!!

Nah...This is Iron Man..

228755_1297979183_orig.jpg

Whilst I love Bowen, this xm piece is perfect in terms of scale and execution. Simply perfect

I do like this statue a lot too but the black lines on the armor are my only negative on it. And yeah the Sideshow Classic is just about perfect to me.

The XM IM looks cool. However, whenever I see the words classic IM, I always think of JR JR and Bob Layton's run on IM. The classic COM by sideshow and that pic of the Bowen IM always spring to my mind first. He's definitely in his classic armor in those 2 statues. That said, XM gave us a great updated look to his classic armor. They basically sideshowified it.

Hey everyone! Just got mine and love every bit of it. One question - has anyone figured out a way to get the 2nd torso to be free-standing so that it can be displayed next to the full statue? I was thinking of molding some clay or foam or something but didn't know if anyone had any better ideas? Thanks!

Totally a grail ...at least for me. :D

So stoked I got it when I did.

Back