XM Studios 1/4 Classic Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pictures from John Ng

"I may be the first collector to show this piece. The XM Iron Man comic ver. production piece is home today. Trying to use words and pics to do the unboxing. Hope you guys like my pics.

The base is absolutely amazing, not only the ultron, XM put more texture on the surface of rock, not like Cable base that too smooth. The base is not heavy and ultron is hollow, it fine and I don't concern the weight. I love the rough base so much. The Iron Man body is a solid piece and the paint job is decent. Battle damage effect not really good but still fine, I can only think this should be dirty on the armor.

XM used another material on the human portrait, I am sure it is not polystone, it seems like Hot Toys portrait material, more lighter and more realistic.", John Ng.

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

21766861_1015670729759xu8i.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Paint app looks good.

Not sure about the weathering effects though.
It seems they were just sporadically placed with no real rhyme or reason. LOL!

Are you basing your view of the paint apps from pictures or from in hand? I've not seen in hand, only pix - and the review (from another person) posted by Grumpy.

I had never seen that Youtube reviewer, but honestly, loved her. Well spoken and great review. And the review wasn't just "He's big and awesome, blah, blah, blah." She actually put thought into it.

Back