XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I don't and it somehow drops in price I'm going to personally hunt down and murder all you guys. :lol

And she ships next month? Damn...........

She probably won't ship next month. MK42 still haven't shipped yet.

I have one on pre-order with BBTS, but considering they will be the last ones and probably a couple months behind i may order from someone else just to get it sooner.
Do let me know if you cancel this one! :D

Just in case :wink1:
She probably won't ship next month. MK42 still haven't shipped yet.

Really they haven't? Wow.

Just 500 total ES worldwide? That makes the price easier to stomach especially since it does appear to be the definitive comic BW statue to date.

%2BBW02%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

%2BBW07%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

%2BBW08%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

%2BBW09%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg

Do let me know if you cancel this one! :D

Just in case :wink1:

Really they haven't? Wow.

Well it's for good reasons, the production Mk42 looks better than prototype. Speaking of which, you should get it too since I am only getting it to display the Pepper head. It's female you know :p

I think most folks won't see Black Widow till next year. Mk42 is delayed, now it's almost end of Oct, still haven't shipped yet. On the other hand, they are trying to ship some Magneto before x'mas. Logic tells me, we will have small batches of Mk42, Black Widow and Magneto, which means most folks won't see them this year.

Just 500 total ES worldwide? That makes the price easier to stomach especially since it does appear to be the definitive comic BW statue to date.

%2BBW02%28f%29%28wm%29%28rs%29.jpg
She is quite the piece, that's why I am willing to stomach what I would spend and go for it.
Well it's for good reasons, the production Mk42 looks better than prototype. Speaking of which, you should get it too since I am only getting it to display the Pepper head. It's female you know :p

I think most folks won't see Black Widow till next year. Mk42 is delayed, now it's almost end of Oct, still haven't shipped yet. On the other hand, they are trying to ship some Magneto before x'mas. Logic tells me, we will have small batches of Mk42, Black Widow and Magneto, which means most folks won't see them this year.

Honestly, only reason I wanted it :lol

Is it sold out? I'm sure it is.

She is quite the piece, that's why I am willing to stomach what I would spend and go for it.

Honestly, only reason I wanted it :lol

Is it sold out? I'm sure it is.

It is sold out on XM site, but I am sure one of the retailer site will have it.

Wow took a while for this to sell out but to be fair so many display options and the bust display think this will shoot up in value

Heh, I open the Marvel statue section and the first 8 thread are all XM. Never would have imagined they would become this popular after seeing their first pre-order at the time.

I actually think that this statue is the best value for money going at the moment. With all the switch out parts, the extra bust, light up lamp post, switch out base....it's definitely going to be the definitive Black Widow. I'm so lucky to have gotten it on order at BBTS when I did.

Heh, I open the Marvel statue section and the first 8 thread are all XM. Never would have imagined they would become this popular after seeing their first pre-order at the time.

:lol I would totally agree with you, I felt the same way. The original preview of Cap and when they showed his price, I told myself I had zero reason to look at XM. It did nothing for me and cost twice the price almost of Sideshow's Allied Charge Cap which to me was, and still is, the better piece.

Now I check out all XM threads, even Caps :lol

It's mostly because XM always has updates on their statues as they progress from concepts all the way to the factories making them, so there's always something to talk about, plus XM wants it's customers input all through the stages... With SS they release the PO and we talk about it and then there's really nothing to talk about until the piece releases 12-18 months later, unless it's spotted at a show... SS is just really secretive with their stuff and doesn't really want customer input for the most part.

:lol I would totally agree with you, I felt the same way. The original preview of Cap and when they showed his price, I told myself I had zero reason to look at XM. It did nothing for me and cost twice the price almost of Sideshow's Allied Charge Cap which to me was, and still is, the better piece.

Now I check out all XM threads, even Caps :lol

Yeah the SSC Allied Charge Cap and new Hulks own the XM versions but otherwise XM is kicking ass across the board.

I actually think that this statue is the best value for money going at the moment. With all the switch out parts, the extra bust, light up lamp post, switch out base....it's definitely going to be the definitive Black Widow. I'm so lucky to have gotten it on order at BBTS when I did.

This I agree with. It's an awesome piece for the price and its extras. I put her on order on BBTS when she came out.

Back