XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late last night I was feeling some insomnia so I decided to grab my phone and my last page visited just happened to be bigbadtoystore and as it refreshed the page, I saw Black Widow available again so I just grabbed her with a PO. Probably happened around 2am and she's gone again, but I'm pretty happy about this.

Late last night I was feeling some insomnia so I decided to grab my phone and my last page visited just happened to be bigbadtoystore and as it refreshed the page, I saw Black Widow available again so I just grabbed her with a PO. Probably happened around 2am and she's gone again, but I'm pretty happy about this.

It is your Destiny:lecture

Congrats dude. That's awesome

Congrats! That's awesome. I kind of want Black Widow since I think that's the only one I don't have PO'd yet lol. But I have to draw the line somewhere and I just don't care about Black Widow very much.

I hear you call...unfortunately regret is part of this hobby. From the downs you learn though and it just might happen that you'll get another opp at it. Best of luck.

I hear you call...unfortunately regret is part of this hobby. From the downs you learn though and it just might happen that you'll get another opp at it. Best of luck.

Haha yeah, worse part is I feel that if I missed on Widow, I should just pass on XM's stuff. I'd feel everything would like out of line with just a few pieces here. Only potential is if I get a solid price on her. I only planned on getting the ladies, but Medusa is a maybe for me; Phoenix and Ms. Marvel are incredible. I may just bite the bullet and get a Widow down the road.

I have an extra BW pre-order through BBTS. I'm expecting my SecretCompass preorder to come in first, so we can work something out. I can either cancel the BBTS at a pre-arranged time so you can snag it, or you can send me $ and have me ship it to you.

I want to get my own BW in hand first, though.

I have an extra BW pre-order through BBTS. I'm expecting my SecretCompass preorder to come in first, so we can work something out. I can either cancel the BBTS at a pre-arranged time so you can snag it, or you can send me $ and have me ship it to you.

Very cool :clap

Haha yeah, worse part is I feel that if I missed on Widow, I should just pass on XM's stuff. I'd feel everything would like out of line with just a few pieces here. Only potential is if I get a solid price on her. I only planned on getting the ladies, but Medusa is a maybe for me; Phoenix and Ms. Marvel are incredible. I may just bite the bullet and get a Widow down the road.
Aw dude, don't let a completionist attitude stop you from picking up some incredible pieces. As nice as Widow is I don't think she's so integral as to make an XM collection look less complete, and God knows XM is going to be pumping out enough statues that before long it won't be just a few XM pieces. You think you regret cancelling Widow, just imagine how you'll feel if you passed on Phoenix and Ms. Marvel as in-hand pictures start rolling in.

You sir are the man! :rock
I would be interested, and definitely an arranged time is okay with me.

Aw dude, don't let a completionist attitude stop you from picking up some incredible pieces. As nice as Widow is I don't think she's so integral as to make an XM collection look less complete, and God knows XM is going to be pumping out enough statues that before long it won't be just a few XM pieces. You think you regret cancelling Widow, just imagine how you'll feel if you passed on Phoenix and Ms. Marvel as in-hand pictures start rolling in.

Well I want Ms. Marvel, and delayed til December helps for funds, and Phoenix will be a tough puppy. With what I currently have, to just get Phoenix (if lucky) or Ms. Marvel, they will stand out pretty bad. It's not a completionist thing, but making sure it's fitting. Besides I was almost dropping dough for an SS widow, I'd be much better sticking with this.

Bah, who needs a coherent collection (not me :lol). Seriously though, these suckers are a serious investment, so I can understand wanting them fit. You've got your priorities right though. For as good as Phoenix is, Ms. Marvel is shaping up to be a total knockout.:)

Bah, who needs a coherent collection (not me :lol). Seriously though, these suckers are a serious investment, so I can understand wanting them fit. You've got your priorities right though. For as good as Phoenix is, Ms. Marvel is shaping up to be a total knockout.:)

I know! Don't remind me! :panic:

I am though really thinking of cleaning up my collection. My superman ex comes in tomorrow and I'm thinking to sell that. If he goes what he is currently going for, that ain't too bad to buy one XM piece with that.

I know! Don't remind me! :panic:

I am though really thinking of cleaning up my collection. My superman ex comes in tomorrow and I'm thinking to sell that. If he goes what he is currently going for, that ain't too bad to buy one XM piece with that.

Im curious. What is the focus of your collection going to be. I couldn't imagine selling Superman but that's me.

Back