XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still fail to see any dirty tactics employed by XM thus far. You're just trying to make up a conspiracy in your own head. I think you're mistaking fan hype for dirty tactics, but to be fair is that really XM's fault? Hell you can't even get these stateside unless you really pull some strings and fork over a ton of money so I fail to see how they can even be considered a competitor to Sideshow stateside so what's the worry?

nobody said competition is not good! but specifically going after a competitor with dirty tactics is just not cool...

you mean like putting a statue up for pre-order on the same day as a competitor even though it isn't ready to be previewed?

I still fail to see any dirty tactics employed by XM thus far. You're just trying to make up a conspiracy in your own head. I think you're mistaking fan hype for dirty tactics, but to be fair is that really XM's fault? Hell you can't even get these stateside unless you really pull some strings and fork over a ton of money so I fail to see how they can even be considered a competitor to Sideshow stateside so what's the worry?

Well I guess you will fail to see a lot of things... Taking pictures of their products next to SS products that have been released is not fair, sideshow is not even given a chance to compete here.. And come on, you can get the xm pieces easily online without pulling any strings. Don't make it sound like it's such a hard to get product lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you mean like putting a statue up for pre-order on the same day as a competitor even though it isn't ready to be previewed?
Good point!
Then make it a dollar cheaper, drop the NRD and offer double Reward Points :lol

SS blatantly went after GG so how you can critisise XM and totally disregard Sideshows tactics is beyond me :slap

These XM pieces are looking great. I wish they were more affordable stateside cuz that would really force SSC to raise their game. As for this BW, I think it definitely looks just as good if not better than the SSC version. Plus she actually has an EXPRESSION on her face.

Good point!

SS blatantly went after GG so how you can critisise XM and totally disregard Sideshows tactics is beyond me :slap

:goodpost:... Let the companies duel it out amongst themselves, it only benefits us the collectors. Especially if it keeps the company on top of their game, qc, price, sculpt, paint, etc. Why are we complaining :dunno

haha, izunadrop = owned.

huh?? ambasah had a good point i agree, but you got nothing but noise

i'm all for competition, just don't like unfair ones... btw i was totally not aware of the pre-order on the same day story.

SS scale is consistent from peedi's pic

13953796498_5b48c672d4_c.jpg

so roughly 18", that's defiantly 1:4 scale.. could be SS made their BW a bit smaller then 1:4 :dunno

Good point!

I agree. Let's take this to the Coke vs Pepsi era.

Let them fight.

Well I guess you will fail to see a lot of things... Taking pictures of their products next to SS products that have been released is not fair, sideshow is not even given a chance to compete here.. And come on, you can get the xm pieces easily online without pulling any strings. Don't make it sound like it's such a hard to get product lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don't think SS will view them as competition unless they can get a worldwide licence. Yeah you can buy these statues but the price is high for these pieces. I think with shipping it would cost me something like $900 to pick up there Captain America & that doesn't include the import tax either.

I'm going to get there Wolverine but for me to buy a XM Statue I'm going to have to love the character & be blown away by the piece itself

I honestly don't think SS will view them as competition unless they can get a worldwide licence. Yeah you can buy these statues but the price is high for these pieces. I think with shipping it would cost me something like $900 to pick up there Captain America & that doesn't include the import tax either.

I'm going to get there Wolverine but for me to buy a XM Statue I'm going to have to love the character & be blown away by the piece itself

Total price including shipping is around $750-$800 depending on where you order it from... I don't think you have to pay import tax if you buy it from a shop that's already in the US...

Total price including shipping is around $750-$800 depending on where you order it from... I don't think you have to pay import tax if you buy it from a shop that's already in the US...

I'm not in the US. Just judging it as a EU buyer. Still looking into the best ways to buy XM. It's not the product but the shipping which is the killer for me.

I may not have to pay import fee's because I've never payed import fee's when buying stuff from Asia but I think the sellers were marking the product at a low cost

Back