XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good! I dont have 500 right now. This is gona be awesome. Hopefully some switch out pieces not just a headsculpt. Some missle pods,flaps,wrist lasers or some battle damaged parts would make this a homerun.

Good! I dont have 500 right now. This is gona be awesome. Hopefully some switch out pieces not just a headsculpt. Some missle pods,flaps,wrist lasers or some battle damaged parts would make this a homerun.

See page 3 of this thread
:rotfl

my decision on whether I choose this version over the Sideshow MKVII will be dependant on whether there is a light up feature...for me personally, no light up feature = easy pass. Not that I'm a light up feature fanatic and need one for every collectible i own but in my book Iron Man has to have a light up feature :lecture hence why I had to pass on XM's MK42 1/4 scale...looks great with amazing exchangeable pieces but sadly no lights :(

It reallllllllly should have a light up feature, I agree with you Andy. Whether that's a deal breaker for me on this particular piece though I'm not sure. I'm absolutely loving the render and may make an exception although I know I'll already hate the price with the fury of one thousand suns lol.

:lol ... I think it will be the paint app that makes or breaks this peice. While I'd want light up as well, I don't think this will have it.

A WIP pic of the base for the upcoming Iron Man MKVII by XM Studios

8u2abu7a.jpg

A WIP pic of the base for the upcoming Iron Man MKVII by XM Studios

8u2abu7a.jpg

I like the base by itself, but this one have flying pose, so it would look cooler if it's in the higher shelf, but then you can't see "Stark Industries" if you put it high.

my decision on whether I choose this version over the Sideshow MKVII will be dependant on whether there is a light up feature...for me personally, no light up feature = easy pass. Not that I'm a light up feature fanatic and need one for every collectible i own but in my book Iron Man has to have a light up feature :lecture hence why I had to pass on XM's MK42 1/4 scale...looks great with amazing exchangeable pieces but sadly no lights :(

And what will you do when years down the road the lights stop working?

Keep displaying it without the lights. Just because the lights stop working doesn't make it any less impressive a statue.

But I get what you are saying Malgus....and I agree to a major degree. A lack of light up (when you know it will stop working at some point) should not prevent one from buying a beautiful piece of art of a character one really wants. Whether this statue has light up feature or not won't stop me from acquiring it.

Lights are just the blow out candles on the cake.

Keep displaying it without the lights. Just because the lights stop working doesn't make it any less impressive a statue.

But I get what you are saying Malgus....and I agree to a major degree. A lack of light up (when you know it will stop working at some point) should not prevent one from buying a beautiful piece of art of a character one really wants. Whether this statue has light up feature or not won't stop me from acquiring it.

Lights are just the blow out candles on the cake.

I think it was last month in one of the thread somewhere, I read that XM was working on a replaceable light module for Mk7, I think there was even a picture showing some prototype.

Back