XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems every year is an iron man collector year Andy! Lol

Iron Man = Epicness :yess: just like this pic :thud:

:rock :rock

pypabeny.jpg

I hope that this Iron Man has lights

I believe they already stated it would, there making the light a self contained LED so if it ever burns out or stops working you can easily replace it. Unlike SS stuff where your just S.O.L. if your lights stop working which seems to happen a lot, at least with me it does :(

I believe they already stated it would, there making the light a self contained LED so if it ever burns out or stops working you can easily replace it. Unlike SS stuff where your just S.O.L. if your lights stop working which seems to happen a lot, at least with me it does :(

That's why I hate light up features but if that's the case bring it on.

Looks totally awesome.

I just hate light up features on statues even though I will admit it does enhance the statue.
Even if you can change the bulb if the wiring gives problems you are still S.O.L.

Looks totally awesome.

I just hate light up features on statues even though I will admit it does enhance the statue.
Even if you can change the bulb if the wiring gives problems you are still S.O.L.

99% of time it's usually the bulb that gives you the problem. Unless the wiring was done extremely badly... It will be interesting to see the final product and all the solutions they come up with...

But for me I'm not a huge fan of lighting options, I have 5 SS statues that having lighting effects and only 1 still works... So now if I ever go to sell any of those other 4 statues I'm going to take a hit because of the lighting not working... SS just sucks at doing lighting, I prefer if they didn't have an lighting option so it doesn't hurt the value of my statue when it stops working.

99% of time it's usually the bulb that gives you the problem. Unless the wiring was done extremely badly... It will be interesting to see the final product and all the solutions they come up with...

But for me I'm not a huge fan of lighting options, I have 5 SS statues that having lighting effects and only 1 still works... So now if I ever go to sell any of those other 4 statues I'm going to take a hit because of the lighting not working... SS just sucks at doing lighting, I prefer if they didn't have an lighting option so it doesn't hurt the value of my statue when it stops working.

This is true dan but it will suck if you end up being in the 1%. :lol My Darth Malgus saber just went Pfffttt! Totally annoying! It's still a great sculpt but as you state I will take a hit if I ever try to sell it.

If XM can make the light up features with easily replaceable bulbs that will make a lot of sense and make ordering IM easier for me.The IM sneaks appear to suggest a great sculpt just like the present XM pieces :thud:so I'll keep my eyes on it and will probably be compelled to get it.

This is true dan but it will suck if you end up being in the 1%. :lol My Darth Malgus saber just went Pfffttt! Totally annoying! It's still a great sculpt but as you state I will take a hit if I ever try to sell it.

If XM can make the light up features with easily replaceable bulbs that will make a lot of sense and make ordering IM easier for me.The IM sneaks appear to suggest a great sculpt just like the present XM pieces :thud:so I'll keep my eyes on it and will probably be compelled to get it.

:violin I would care if it was Darth Vader....who is maglus? you would take a hit selling him regardless :lol

Back