XM Studio 1/4 Avenger Iron Man Mark VII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God I wish peeps would stop asking for light up features

Me too. Once these lights fail down the road you now have a defective statue. That would bug the hell out of me. Can you imagine paying 2K for a IM statue then one of the light fails in 3 years? I prefer no light up so my statue(s) remains in mint condition for as long as I have it. I wonder if all the people clamoring for light up features are just new collectors with no thought to what will happen in a few years.

Me too. Once these lights fail down the road you now have a defective statue. That would bug the hell out of me. Can you imagine paying 2K for a IM statue then one of the light fails in 3 years? I prefer no light up so my statue(s) remains in mint condition for as long as I have it. I wonder if all the people clamoring for light up features are just new collectors with no thought to what will happen in a few years.

Yep I agree, I got two Star Wars PF's with non-working lightsabers atm :(

No to mention that I doubt most of us can be bothered to turn the light on all these busts and figures, all the time. Right now, I don't care that much if it comes with lights or not. Light features won't be that important to me until the day these collectibles start coming with a remote control that I can use turn them on all at the same time.

No to mention that I doubt most of us can be bothered to turn the light on all these busts and figures, all the time. Right now, I don't care that much if it comes with lights or not. Light features won't be that important to me until the day these collectibles start coming with a remote control that I can use turn them on all at the same time.

You can plug them all into one outlet to do that now. Regardless, light or not I'm in if the paint job is up to par. Dead lights down the road or not, not important to me since I have no intention on reselling it.

Yep I agree, I got two Star Wars PF's with non-working lightsabers atm :(

I have 4 with broken lightsabers. And like Dfanatic pointed out, I never turn anything on and on top of that the batteries can ruin the battery cage if they are in there to long and not used. The only item I light up on a occasion is Green Lantern because its so bright, consistently works and is easy to access. On top of that, with all the SS iron mans that do light up, when he is not lit, the reactor is a flat plastic. I would rather have a cool blue and detailed painting capturing reactor light personally.

I think lights are great, as long as it's small and efficient. Like sabers or reactors or even eyes and hands. Just nothing big like a Ghost Rider with a light up head...I'd pass on that quicker than FDR on WWII.

I have 4 with broken lightsabers. And like Dfanatic pointed out, I never turn anything on and on top of that the batteries can ruin the battery cage if they are in there to long and not used. The only item I light up on a occasion is Green Lantern because its so bright, consistently works and is easy to access. On top of that, with all the SS iron mans that do light up, when he is not lit, the reactor is a flat plastic. I would rather have a cool blue and detailed painting capturing reactor light personally.

I agree with you on this part, but only if done right. Not a fan of the 1:1 Mark VII bust unlit reactor look. On the other hand I love the detailing on the 1:1 War Machine reactor which looks great IMO.

Things starting to take shape...very cool!!!

qyra5u7y.jpg

ese7asu6.jpg

demyzema.jpg

amyqa7y4.jpg

ymemyhy3.jpg

3a3yjeda.jpg

Damn....I think I am a creative individual and I don't think I would have ever thought of that for an IM statue! This a brilliant concept for a base...and you can have two different poses all from one base! XM....I don't know what to say...I love your concepts and AD.

I've been admiring XM from afar. Didn't like their Capt. portrait, didn't like BW, didn't like their Hulk at all but can admire their work.
Magneto looks truly amazing but doesn't interest me. Their price seems very hindering also.
That being said, this has truly wowed me!

Not even a huge fan of the Mk VII suit but i'm seriously thinking it might be worth dropping the SS MkII & III and going for this.
Any price on this beast? Release date?

Back