Statue XM Star Wars 1/4 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If by any magical spell I decide to buy the trio of statues, I'll definitely sell the toddler and the monk, keeping only Vader himself. But I really hope XM will make him separately, and available somehow in EU too.

If by any magical spell I decide to buy the trio of statues, I'll definitely sell the toddler and the monk, keeping only Vader himself. But I really hope XM will make him separately, and available somehow in EU too.

The question is who are the buyers for little Annie? And how much will they pay?

Just an update, XM has stated that they will revise both anakin portraits and take a look at the hood. So there's still hope :)

Just an update, XM has stated that they will revise both anakin portraits and take a look at the hood. So there's still hope :)

Hope would be if XM said they're scrapping the two Annies and just gonna sell the Vader statue LOL!!

Hope for their sake and reputation. From all the comments I've read, pretty sure it was unanimous 100% crap!

I prefer the XM fett to the mythos one so far :< A lot of ppl really like the mythos one and I have and it's great and all but it's not that good. Also the warping guns (including his ee3) bother me a lot. If XM can do good production on their fett I'd probably like it better. This set though is not very good, even regular vader himself :|

the XM fett looks like a cartoon. If you want a cartoon fett, that's cool, the XM is probably the coolest one you can get. But if you want a bad ass Fett, there's nothing better than the Mythos, I own the ESB PF, the QS ROTJ, obviously all the 1/6 and I will own the new ROTJ PF, these are all great figures, but nothing is better than the Mythos. N O T H I N G. :)

the XM fett looks like a cartoon. If you want a cartoon fett, that's cool, the XM is probably the coolest one you can get. But if you want a bad ass Fett, there's nothing better than the Mythos, I own the ESB PF, the QS ROTJ, obviously all the 1/6 and I will own the new ROTJ PF, these are all great figures, but nothing is better than the Mythos. N O T H I N G. :)

Yeah, the same can be seen in their Anakin sculpts. Even if they adjust the hood on ROTS Anakin and the portrait on little Anakin, I'd wager they're still going to have that comic/cartoon look. It just isn't a look I have any interest in when it comes to most of my Star Wars collection.

Oh and I completely agree about Mythos Fett. Bad ass indeed.

Why the hate for cartoon Fett tho, don't understand it tbh. Just because he never appeared like that on the silver screen (and his screen-time was an absolute joke on hindsight, even Lucas admitted it) doesn't diminish it as a statue imo.

Why the hate for cartoon Fett tho, don't understand it tbh. Just because he never appeared like that on the silver screen (and his screen-time was an absolute joke on hindsight, even Lucas admitted it) doesn't diminish it as a statue imo.

I don't hate it. It looks good for what it is. I just personally have no interest in a toon/comic Fett.

I wouldn't call it hate, but for me personally the statue is a hot mess. it's much too busy and distracting, and the smoke effect just doesn't work for me. If you like it then that's all that matters, but I don't think this will be the Fett piece most folks are looking to jump on. With that in mind, if you love it then I think you can probably get it for a good price once it starts shipping... "good price" being a relative term LOL!!

They said they'll be doing a standalone Vader down the line, so I wouldn't buy this if you only want Vader. I have to say, Fett and the Vader trio were much less impressive than the newer sculpts that were behind closed doors at STGCC. If they can improve the paint apps a bit, those will be winners.

They said they'll be doing a standalone Vader down the line, so I wouldn't buy this if you only want Vader. I have to say, Fett and the Vader trio were much less impressive than the newer sculpts that were behind closed doors at STGCC. If they can improve the paint apps a bit, those will be winners.

I hope so :)

I still can't figure out how XM decided little Annie was worth the time and energy. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall in the room to have heard the decision making process LOL!!

I still can't figure out how XM decided little Annie was worth the time and energy. I'd love to have been a fly on the wall in the room to have heard the decision making process LOL!!

Obviously it was a display showing the progression of Anakin Skywalker's life. From innocent little boy to evil villain.

Back