Statue XM Star Wars 1/4 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks great. For me the downside is that he's facing up, that usually makes it difficult to display. Maybe Darth will have to be displayed above.

I think this Luke is one of the best 1/4 Star Wars statues ever made. Simple and elegant. Depicts a classic scene with a cool pose. Great sculpt and paint. Winner.

Have never bought an XM piece so please pardon my ignorance. I was wondering how much this will cost in the US ballpark price, and where the best place to buy it might be?

Have never bought an XM piece so please pardon my ignorance. I was wondering how much this will cost in the US ballpark price, and where the best place to buy it might be?

So you'd need to find a third party to secure it for you. Typically, there is some markup involved as they want to make some money as well. If you ask around you can find a good one where the markup is minimal. Where it really bites is shipping. This piece might not be so bad looking at all that it comes with and XM protects their pieces better than anyone I've seen. Find someone to snag it for you, they will ask for a deposit. Once that happens you'll be able to get a better estimate on price.

there are a number of very reliable resellers on fb. at the same time, there are also some sharks. just ask for references and you will be fine. the killer is the shipping cost. look to spend around $300 USD just for that.

Thanks for the info fellas. With all the hoops to go through and the extremely high shipping tax I'll have to pass. Lots of other stuff I want. It's a shame this isn't more accessible, I love the base and the pose with the grapple gun in his hands.

You should be able to get it for retail on the FB groups. Shipping won't be that bad on this one as the base is small. It is based on box dimensions. Probably $330 SGD which is a lot less than some of the others (Ghost Rider and Cable were $600 SGD each!).

They are making it an exclusive so it won't be readily available to re-sellers. Having said that, unless the edition size is very small (less than 500) it won't be too difficult to track down.

Likeness is ok, not great. Helmet could use a great deal more weathering considering this one is supposed to be ESB, and like others have said the looking up posing will make displaying this kinda tricky. Still better than the mediocre baby and emo Anakins. Weathering in general could use a lot of work, just like the Boba it's too clean looking.

Does anyone know if the Dagobah Luke is still happening where he is balancing himself and Yoda? I remember seeing somewhere that someone saw concepts of the piece but that was a couple months ago..

Back