Statue XM Star Wars 1/4 Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was there any concept art for grievous, maul and yoda+luke? I only could find luke, stormtroopers and vader

Sent from my SM-G925F

It's what they posted to give fans a heads up of when they're revealed at stgcc. Also the star wars line is made to order.

The Made to Order is just a place holder until they decide what the Edition Size will be.... The only true Made to Order statues will be the X-Men Diorama and the JLA Diorama.... Most of those prices are in the $660 range once converted, so that's really not to far off from SS prices although shipping does add another $200+ to the tag... So figure on $850-$1000 shipped.. not to bad considering all the optional switch out parts you get from XM plus if the ES are low that helps offset the price some as you don't have to worry about getting your money back if you ever have to sell..

Last edited:
The only thing that leaked out were artists renderings of the statue... I don't think anyone has seen the actual sculpts yet...

That's true, but after converting it to US$ and adding in shipping costs, as well as mark ups... it's not a pretty picture cost wise. Plus you have to do a lot of hush hush dealings to get something from XM, no?

you are absolutely correct.

I hope they keep the edition size really small on these...500 would be perfect in my view. I could then "justify" the cost to myself : )

From XM´s facebook:

Someone asked: "Will Star Wars stuff be on show ?"

XM´s response: "Yes Ste, but it will be in a dark room like last year. Only boba can be publicly shown."

From XM´s facebook:

Someone asked: "Will Star Wars stuff be on show ?"

XM´s response: "Yes Ste, but it will be in a dark room like last year. Only boba can be publicly shown."
darkroom.jpg

The Grievous has raised from 1.5k SGD to 2kSGD :google

Now I'm even more curious of how big and complex this piece is going to be

I know that XM can just blame Disney and say that it was at their request, but come on! The argument can be made that these decisions are affecting their business, I mean just look at the reactions here on this forum. The truth is that for all of our griping about this, XM knows that once the items are released they will most likely sell out regardless.

yeah, that price is out of my league. I know it will be awesome, but you can buy the SS version for about half that price.

and the Sideshow Grievous PF is a very commanding piece on display, particularly with the exclusive cape. XM would have to come up with something pretty impressive...

I know that XM can just blame Disney and say that it was at their request, but come on! The argument can be made that these decisions are affecting their business, I mean just look at the reactions here on this forum. The truth is that for all of our griping about this, XM knows that once the items are released they will most likely sell out regardless.

Well XM has always and continues to to show WIP, concepts, and basically everything else possible with their other licenses. Yeah it affects business, you can ask you can beg, but bottom line if they say no and you want the license you gotta. Hell even SS has been revealing their new concept stuff through Disney presentations now ;p

Back