XM Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Anakin is pretty rough. Would be ok for a Hasbro figure, but not a statue.

1492731738267.jpg

Oof... that's a big swing and miss on young Anakin. Not sure I even want to see a close up of ROTS Anakin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you watch the video it's clear that the statues are 1/4 scale, Vader is bigger then Fett.

As for the faces of Anakin, It does seem these statues of XM look like they just walked out of a Comic Book vs Realism of a Movie. I'm guessing that's their intention to have more stylistic design vs realistic. The hood on the older Anakin needs to be flatten out, it looks lame with it poking up like that.

How can XM release all those incredible comic book statues lately and screw up so bad on this?

Not even going to mention the likeness, but what's up with that hood? The shape makes no sense.

Also for me, after Rogue One, all the recent Vader comics, and the Iron Studios Vader, it's action pose or fail for this character. I can't stand that ****ing pose. Give me a lightsaber and something menacing.

Yeah I really hope Prime 1 gets the license at some point, that would be incredible.

How can XM release all those incredible comic book statues lately and screw up so bad on this?

Not even going to mention the likeness, but what's up with that hood? The shape makes no sense.

Also for me, after Rogue One, all the recent Vader comics, and the Iron Studios Vader, it's action pose or fail for this character. I can't stand that ****ing pose. Give me a lightsaber and something menacing.

Yeah I really hope Prime 1 gets the license at some point, that would be incredible.

To each his own. I prefer a menacing Vader without a plastic pole in his hands, just like he was the first time seen on screen. I also don't need a dancing, ballerina, fencing, nor stepping up or down stairs Vader. You get your action Vader with the other companies, we might get the imposing one here. So enough room for everyone and all tastes.

I would take the xm vader over any other vader statue made by any company except the attakus1.

it is perfect.

If I collected SW , the IS Vader would be the one for me. Light up, presence, and a much cheaper price tag for me in the US.

Back