XM Boba Fett 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know they will cap at 999 if it went that high, but I'm curious as to what the actual ES was? Fixing the pouches and the braids is great and explaining the process behind the helmets look continues to prove why so many people like XM. Looking forward to adding this one to the collection.

ES will be determined shortly. I'm assuming like the Darkness statue, they don't want to go back and reduce the size after the announcement. Similar to Chronicle.

Any one know this Secret Compass company? I have no idea where to buy this Boba Fett. I live in Europe. Give me some advice where to make pre order.

Pricey! Especially given the current conversion rates.

Manhunto, SC are safe to use, not perfect by any means, but they are an established company.

Any one know this Secret Compass company? I have no idea where to buy this Boba Fett. I live in Europe. Give me some advice where to make pre order.
Yes, I actually used Secret Compass to buy XM Hulk. I ended up getting it for $800 usd with free shipping, quite a steal. They were great and excellent to communicate with.

You can even email them ahead of time if your trying to get an XM piece and they will try to help you line up a pre order if they can.

Great group over there, you should have no worries.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

ES will be determined shortly. I'm assuming like the Darkness statue, they don't want to go back and reduce the size after the announcement. Similar to Chronicle.
It's going to come in lower than 999 from what I'm hearing. Sounds good to me!

500 possibly? [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I haven't purchased from Secret Compass, but i've heard great things about them and when I tried securing some statues in the past, their communication was great.

Grimlock: i can only hope! I have a feeling it'll hit the 999.

Yes secret compass is a safe bet, I have pre-ordered with them before and have done so again for XM Boba Fett. If you are experiencing issues placing the pre-order, like I did, I recommend calling them and buying it over the phone. They were very nice and helpful.

On a separate note, I am super surprised to see the harsh criticism for this piece, but I guess to each their own. I am sure XM will fix all the main issues. Not sure if putting clear resin for the smoke will make it look better. Instead it might make it look more animated looking like the Batman & Catwoman Kiss Statue.

Man i would get this if it wasnt a $1k+ statue to get it here in the US. :(

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Btw has there been any word of a stand-alone Boba movie? I know they're doing a Han Solo one, but anything I've googled so far doesn't seem to give me any specific timeline or concrete news of a movie in place. Just whispers I've heard over the past year or so, haven't a clue if it's happening or not.

Btw has there been any word of a stand-alone Boba movie? I know they're doing a Han Solo one, but anything I've googled so far doesn't seem to give me any specific timeline or concrete news of a movie in place. Just whispers I've heard over the past year or so, haven't a clue if it's happening or not.

Nothing official. Basically it was in the plans for a while but that's not really part of Kathleen Kennedy's vision for the upcoming movies.
There were talks of a TV show happening in the underworld and possibly featuring Boba Fett I think. Makes more sense than a movie imo.

A lot of people believe that their current focus as far as spin-off movies (other than the Han Solo one) is on an Obi-Wan movie. Which is fine with me, I don't want another spin-off movie about a non-Force sensitive character. There was barely any lightsaber/Force stuff going on in TFA, of course it will be the same (even worse) in Rogue One. Thank god for Darth Vader. If every one out of two movies is like that it's gonna get annoying pretty fast as far as I'm concerned.

Did XM mention anything about rectifying the shaving cream smoke?

I haven't heard or seen anything. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you look up images of rocket ships taking off, I think XM got it pretty close to what it typically looks like. I'll admit that they probably should have just gone with a different design, though.

Are there any statues out there that have done smoke well?

I think a "less is more" approach with the smoke would have been ideal. But still happy to have this coming : )

Back