XM Boba Fett 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STGCC 2016. Big thx to Dani Hinze for the pictures!

14222231_655825237915567_159853838926665347_n.jpg

14237768_655825361248888_1635988067844718491_n.jpg

14316852_655825491248875_4297153233267141968_n.jpg

didnt changed my mind.. its a very nice comic version of boba.. I much more prefer my mixed media to give those statues that realistic look complete sculpted statues will never achieve.

It might not have been to bad if they would have left the fire and smoke out.. .. but this is not for my collection.

I am getting it. But, I can appreciate why others would not.

To me, it will make a nice contrast to the other three : )

Nahhh.. SS or hottoys easily beats this statue. Those are more realistic compared to this, IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the dynamic pose, but all that shaving cream on the base ruins it for me. I tried to like this piece, but can't get past that one thing.

Was really planning to get this piece, thus skipped the SS and HT. Looking at it now, quite a dissapointment
It looks great, very nice dynamic pose, but I feel its other counterparts from SS and HT are better
Again, I hope this statue wows me when I get to see it in person

I respect everyone's opinion on this piece, but I'm excited to get him and have a very dynamic Fett in the collection. He'll look even better once they adjust the pouch size. I only wish it was the ESB Fett ATMs that's the definitive Fett in my book.

If they make the belt smaller and thinner, make the braids smaller and take another shot at painting the smoke to make it more realistic looking, they would have an extremely killer statue..

Video by Dani Hinze.

One thing I noticed in this video, that wasn't so apparent when looking at it in pictures, are the braids.

The pose is extremely dynamic in nature, showing a lot of movement. Yet, the braids are just hanging there.

Watching the vid again a third time, I think now they should have been sculpted.

582423.jpg

One thing I noticed in this video, that wasn't so apparent when looking at it in pictures, are the braids.

The pose is extremely dynamic in nature, showing a lot of movement. Yet, the braids are just hanging there.

Watching the vid again a third time, I think now they should have been sculpted.

View attachment 291877

:lol

They changed them from sculpted braids to this because people complained about their cartoonish look...

I personally agree with you that they should probably be sculpted but not like the old ones...

Plus these new ones are way too thick.

Last edited:
It just looks weird because the braids appear stiff, but everything else in the piece is flowing and showing a lot of movement.

Back