XM Boba Fett 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks better then the orange marshmallow stuff SS used on Spider-Man & Green Goblin. Smoke is defiantly something not easy to sculpt and paint...

I would say they are both pretty bad.... Having said that It is hard to tell with the XM piece because those are very close up shots and thus hard to tell how the final effect will look as a whole. For now it does look like Marshmallows or shaving cream. I would give the spidey smoke the edge in looks because I can see the whole thing.. Not fair to judge Fett's right now.

We really can't judge the smoke until it is finished and the statue is viewed as a whole, close ups will never show off the effect properly..

I have my reserves about all kind of sculpted smoke effects, but judging the whole thing from a few closeup shots is silly.
That said, I'd *like* to add a Boba statue to my collection but so far I think none of the 1:4 scale statues capture the vibe I'd want. I loved the Mythos Boba rendition, I'd want him with that space-western style and sadly that kind of thing is not canon anymore I guess. All in all I guess it would be easier to customize the new PF

The nicest thing about XM is they will put out a finished product to let the fans see. Then they take input on the piece. If there is cause for concern,
they actually listen. Take the Witchblade piece. It was set to pre-order until fans pointed out certain things that didn't look right. XM pulled the PO
and got to work fixing it. I'm not worried about Boba, they'll get it done right. Just glad to have my PO locked in.

"We have a date with a certain bounty hunter. Anyone here speaks Mandalorian?"

XM Studios Facebook

13580512_1702689596618399_3359603903842296371_o.jpg

mind blown.

the devil is in the details. my goodness this will be the best fett statue ever created.

I'm praying this somehow turns out being crap because I really seriously can't afford it right now lol.
Jokes aside, looks amazing, the detailing on the suit is top notch.

This is shaping up to be a killer piece! I've enjoyed all the little teases, but lets see this beauty in its entirety.

Back