Xensation Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Keep in mind, Xensation seems to like characters with very simple outfits.

My TOP TWO choices would be: Ramsay Bolton and Littlefinger

I'd definitely love to have Littlefinger and Varys. I just hated Ramsay so much I don't think I could buy a figure of him lol

I just hated Ramsay so much I don't think I could buy a figure of him lol

giphy.gif

I think Ellaria Sand was Oberyn's mistress, but not his sister. (And while at least one of the Sand Snakes - Tyene, the youngest one in the show - is indeed Oberyn's daughter by Ellaria, I think the others are by different women.)

(And after all, I mean, what kind of degenerate TV series would have siblings sexing up each other? :lol)

Guess you are right, Ellaria is his lover and Elia was his sister that the Mountain raped and killed.

I really liked Diana Riggs' character. A figure would be welcome.

So many figures I would want -- with no where to put them.

That swinger couple - Pedro Pascal and that woman with the poison lips.
Or her daughter with the poison.... uhhhh tips? Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Yep, likeness is not as good as their previous offerings but the fact that this character is being made is fantastic. And as TurdFurgusonsHat said, for the price, it is a fantastic deal.

For those that haven't seen the next one up..

View attachment 471618

Awesome!

This is a perfect example of a character that I likely would not pick up from 3Z but for $100 or so from Xen I probably will.

I have to say though, this one looks a bit more sloppy than the others. I hope they are not rushing. And that pleather is the same as Aragorn which is a little difficult to get to look realistic.

Great to see this being made. :yess: Agree about the likeness not being as good as their previous figures, but still pretty good considering the price point. As he is one of my favourite GoT characters, I will probably get him. :)

Likeness does not appear to be one of their best but it's only one photo, I don't want to over criticize it yet. But if it does end up being pretty off I wonder if Xensation would be open to improving it? To me the new 3Z Jon Snow looks just as off and I'm not expecting it to get better.

Back