Xensation Game of Thrones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The rest so far..

xensation-the-mercenary-2.jpg

xensation-the-mercenary-3.jpg

xensation-the-mercenary-4.jpg

xensation-the-mercenary-5.jpg

I didn't realize Bronn was green.

Anyway, looks good to me... hopefully they can improve the sculpt and get better material for the belt. Cheap belts really bug me.

Not super likely they'll do much to improve this (since they don't actually have the license, they're probably not going to sink a ton of money and resources into it) but I really wish they'd take another shot at the head. I love Bronn, but this likeness is somewhere between George Carlin and Brian Cox. Doesn't quite get there for me. I'll still pick him up -- for that price, how can I resist? -- but he is a step down from Tywin and Davos.

I'll still pick him up -- for that price, how can I resist? -- but he is a step down from Tywin and Davos.

They won't be able to tell that this isn't as good if you buy it anyway.

I'm going to hope for some tweaks. I love Bronn's character but he isn't essential for my shelf so I can be a little picky. I'll wait to see what the production figure actually looks like before deciding. If its completely as is, I'll likely pass.

They won't be able to tell that this isn't as good if you buy it anyway.

I'm going to hope for some tweaks. I love Bronn's character but he isn't essential for my shelf so I can be a little picky. I'll wait to see what the production figure actually looks like before deciding. If its completely as is, I'll likely pass.

I don't hate it. I just wish it was on par with the other two releases, which are really good likenesses.

The likeness reminds so much of someone else and I cant pinpoint it.

Anyway, I think that tunic is hideous. So might have to go for me.

He'll look good paired up with Tyrion V1.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yeah, this is one of the roughest protos I've ever seen. Ay least I hope its a very rough proto. Would hate for Xensation to lose its winning streak so quickly.

:exactly: Agreed, really hope they work on it a bit more, as he is a character I like and would like to have represented on my GoT shelf.

Back