Xbox360 freaks gamertags registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jlcmsu said:
Well, the great thing about my job is that I'm close to a PC all day. So between classes and during my plan I can post on the board. Then when I get home from basketball practice I usually have some free time to play games since I do my grading while at work. Plus I do a lot of playing on the weekends. :D
All that time off during the summer and the christmas break doesn't hurt for game play.

so who wants to play some Rainbow 6?? 4 player co-op!!! i wont be able to really play until next weekend though. i've got finals this upcoming week so im gonna be hiding in the basement studying until next thursday.
gamertag is:
ezcompane im not sure how many slots i have left in my friends list though.

Hi everybody!
Things have been busy with the holidays, but I am enjoying a snow day being a faculty member, and it has been nice. I don't play xbox much, and get online even less, but I would always be open to playing, I am just not as available as I used to be.

Chris aka Seaward aka Malcolm Reynold

gamer tag of Congerking....hope to kill you all during the break, does anybody play perfect dark zero anymore?

Seaward said:
Hi everybody!
Things have been busy with the holidays, but I am enjoying a snow day being a faculty member, and it has been nice. I don't play xbox much, and get online even less, but I would always be open to playing, I am just not as available as I used to be.

Chris aka Seaward aka Malcolm Reynold

Which one of these is your gamertag?

hairlesswookiee said:
so who wants to play some Rainbow 6?? 4 player co-op!!! i wont be able to really play until next weekend though. i've got finals this upcoming week so im gonna be hiding in the basement studying until next thursday.
gamertag is:
ezcompane im not sure how many slots i have left in my friends list though.

I'm up for that.....I get my 360 with GOW & R6LV on the 8th dec. so anything after that count me in

Rockabilly420 is mine, and anyone wanting to play anything other than Tiger Woods 07 need not apply right now.

This f'n game is ridiculously addictive...and I don't even like golf.

BTW, if anybody here's sent me a friend request recently and I rejected it, send it again and I'll accept.

Please add me to the list, I'd love to game with you freaks!

Gamertag: MrFocker
Member of Xbox Live since Beta!

I'll get it when it comes out. I might be bad at it though. I'm way too used to using a mouse on the computer so I suck at using the Xbox controller. Although the auto-aim does help.

Back