Xbox live subscription reduced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get it? Some people spend that much money on coffee in a 2 week period (not me, mind you). It's not that much money.

:rolleyes: Dude, it's $40 A YEAR. I blow through $40 in a day or weekend.

Dude, $3.33 a month is a steal when you consider how superior live is compared to that piece of ^^^^ PSN. And how are those conversations when playing Wii online?

I guess I should have mentioned in my post that I only played online like once, maybe twice a month and never took advantage of downloading. I don't have a PS3, but I do have a Wii and I will say that the membership of Xbox is much better, but here again, I don't use it enough to justify the $. Well worth it if you play daily, or even weekly! As far as conversing on the Wii, yeah it sucks. I usually just play with one of my buddies from North Carolina, so we just call each other on the phone and use our headsets.

I guess I should have mentioned in my post that I only played online like once, maybe twice a month and never took advantage of downloading. I don't have a PS3, but I do have a Wii and I will say that the membership of Xbox is much better, but here again, I don't use it enough to justify the $. Well worth it if you play daily, or even weekly! As far as conversing on the Wii, yeah it sucks. I usually just play with one of my buddies from North Carolina, so we just call each other on the phone and use our headsets.

Well, if you don't use it, then it makes sense. Most of us are on it a couple times a week (some a lot more) so we get our money's worth. I know we'll be blowing up their servers come Nov. 7th :D

Well, if you don't use it, then it makes sense. Most of us are on it a couple times a week (some a lot more) so we get our money's worth. I know we'll be blowing up their servers come Nov. 7th :D

:rock :rock :rock :rock

gears_of_war_chainsaw_screenshot.jpg

Cool now I am not wasting as much money now:lol

Whats with pigeons?

i have so many 1 Month cards from sending various 360's back i won't need to renew until sometime next year. :rolleyes:

Paid $54 on saturday for a one year+ 1 month, don't care though, because 1 good night of gaming is worth it, everthing else is bonus!!!:rock:rock:rock

I love my BROTHERHOOD FRIENDS, you guys are the ^^^^!!!!!:rock:rock:rock

Good news that the rate is being lowered. I've been going by the monthly rate because it's easier for me that way even though it comes out to more over the course of a year. But it looks like I'm gonna have to go for the yearly subscription now that it's only 40 bucks.

Back