Xbox 360 vs PS3 VS Nintendo Wii poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which system if more fun?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 28 58.3%
  • PS3

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Nintendo Wii

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
It's all about the games, and right now, the 360 has the most exclusive A-quality titles. I almost voted Wii, but Galaxy is really the only game I care about. The PS3, well I'm waiting for Dual Shock 3 and maybe another price cut.

I guess your right! If you don't like superior grapics, mostly better games, included DVD features, and a better online service. :rolleyes:

I'll take gameplay over graphics any day. X-Box does online FPS's well, but I'm just not into those types of games as I was once upon a time. X-Box is basically a one trick pony in my eyes. Plus the hardware is garbage. The fail rate is insane and Microsoft's service is crap.

Admittedly, the Wii's crap to quality ratio is reaching PS2 proportions, but there are far more games on Wii that interest me than any other platform.

:rolleyes: :eek:

I'll take gameplay over graphics any day. X-Box does online FPS's well, but I'm just not into those types of games as I was once upon a time. X-Box is basically a one trick pony in my eyes. Plus the hardware is garbage. The fail rate is insane and Microsoft's service is crap.

Admittedly, the Wii's crap to quality ratio is reaching PS2 proportions, but there are far more games on Wii that interest me than any other platform.

Just out of curiosity, what games from their most recent releases do you enjoy. Mario and Metroid aside. I have included a list and their reviews for you to ponder.

Link's Crossbow Training [AU] Shooter 6.5 Dec 12, 2007
Game Party Party 3.2 Dec 12, 2007
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Fighting 8.0 Dec 11, 2007
Bee Movie Game Action 6.8 Dec 11, 2007
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords Puzzle 7.0 Dec 10, 2007
Mini Desktop Racing Racing 1.2 Dec 10, 2007
Offroad Extreme Special Edition Racing 1.0 Dec 10, 2007
Cruis'n Racing 3.0 Dec 7, 2007
Alvin and the Chipmunks Music 1.7 Dec 5, 2007
Dave Mirra BMX Challenge Sports 2.0 Dec 4, 2007
Star Trek: Conquest Simulation 6.8 Nov 30, 2007
Super Mario Galaxy [AU] Platformer 9.7 Nov 27, 2007
Soulcalibur Legends Action 6.0 Nov 26, 2007
Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour Action 5.6 Nov 26, 2007
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games [AU] Sports Compilation 5.2 Nov 22, 2007
SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis Action 5.3 Nov 21, 2007
Geometry Wars: Galaxies Shooter 8.0 Nov 20, 2007
Ghost Squad Shooter 7.5 Nov 20, 2007
Link's Crossbow Training Shooter 7.0 Nov 20, 2007
Need for Speed ProStreet Racing 6.2 Nov 19, 2007
Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night, The Platformer 3.6 Nov 19, 2007
Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots Action 6.0 Nov 19, 2007
Cabela's Big Game Hunter Hunting 6.4 Nov 16, 2007
Trauma Center: New Blood Simulation 8.5 Nov 16, 2007
Victorious Boxers: Revolution Fighting 4.5 Nov 15, 2007
Avatar: The Last Airbender -- The Burning Earth Action 6.2 Nov 14, 2007
Ben 10: Protector of Earth Action 6.8 Nov 14, 2007
Namco Museum Remix Action Compilation 5.0 Nov 14, 2007
Smarty Pants Trivia 7.0 Nov 13, 2007
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles Shooter 7.9 Nov 13, 2007
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 Action 6.3 Nov 13, 2007
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Anniversary Adventure 7.0 Nov 13, 2007
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga Action Compilation 8.0 Nov 9, 2007
Hooked! Real Motion Fishing Sports 2.7 Nov 9, 2007
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption [AU] Action Adventure 9.2 Nov 8, 2007
Simpsons Game, The Action 7.0 Nov 8, 2007
Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Shooter 8.4 Nov 8, 2007
Super Mario Galaxy Platformer 9.7 Nov 7, 2007
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Sports Compilation 7.9

wow, seems like you pretty much think everything is crap or garbage in one way or another. I'd stay away from video games if i were you.

Also, the 360 fail rate was EARLY in the release, not recently.

careful Kit, just think happy thoughts, your doing so well :D

Are you going to follow me arond and question every eye roll?:lol

I am not upset. I just find his comments rather....well.....stupid.

I am only your spiritual guide to a good karma :D

I remember watching a interview with a developer & they said it was financially not viable for them to develop for the wii as they can develop & 360/PS3 exclusive then 6/12 months later port it to the PC as well

Good Lord! I'm just stating my preference, that's all. :lol So I'm not into 360 games, sue me.

Regarding your list, like I said, the crap to quality ratio is terrible on the Wii. There are far more garbage games than quality games. The thing is though, I enjoy the quality games on Wii much more than the quality games on 360. I'm just not into the Halo type games anymore. I just feel like I've been there, done that. The games I want aren't on 360, they're on Wii.

I much prefer games that try something new, like Trauma Center or Elebits. In all honesty, if not for Wii, I'd probably be done with console gaming altogether.

What I really want, if I can't have something entirely new, is the arcade style gameplay that Dreamcast offered to make a comeback. I loved games like Crazy Taxi, House of the Dead, and Samba de Amigo.

Sure there's Guitar Hero and DDR, but I can get that on any platform now.

So yeah, I guess Kit is right, I do think pretty much everything is garbage. I have a certain preference and no matter how much I might try to change that, I can't.

So am I voted off the island?

Good Lord! I'm just stating my preference, that's all. :lol So I'm not into 360 games, sue me.

Regarding your list, like I said, the crap to quality ratio is terrible on the Wii. There are far more garbage games than quality games. The thing is though, I enjoy the quality games on Wii much more than the quality games on 360. I'm just not into the Halo type games anymore. I just feel like I've been there, done that. The games I want aren't on 360, they're on Wii.

I much prefer games that try something new, like Trauma Center or Elebits. In all honesty, if not for Wii, I'd probably be done with console gaming altogether.

What I really want is the arcade style gameplay that Dreamcast offered to make a comeback. I loved games like Crazy Taxi, House of the Dead, and Samba de Amigo.

So yeah, I guess Kit is right, I do think pretty much everything is garbage. I have a certain preference and no matter how much I might try to change that, I can't.

nope we just burn the witch :D:lol

Just under what's the most FUN, it's the Wii. It's something that anybody can enjoy, so I voted for that. With the BEST system, that would be the xbox/ps3

What I really want, if I can't have something entirely new, is the arcade style gameplay that Dreamcast offered to make a comeback. I loved games like Crazy Taxi, House of the Dead, and Samba de Amigo.

Not at all. I was just interested to see what types of games you liked to play. At the end of the day to each his own.

I think the 360 is a POS myself as well.(the failure rate is insane and even the new warranty isn't enough for me to pay $ for it)The PS3 Will catch up this next year as far as quality games goes(360 had **** it's first year out as well)That said i voted Wii

I think the 360 is a POS myself as well.(the failure rate is insane and even the new warranty isn't enough for me to pay $ for it)The PS3 Will catch up this next year as far as quality games goes(360 had **** it's first year out as well)That said i voted Wii

because they have what exclusives?

just metal gear so far

gta4 will have exclusive content on 360 & there's the possibility of GoW2

gone are they days of games appearing on only 1 system unless their in-house developers

sheer number on 360 sold compared to PS3 means most games will appear sooner or later

It's not even about exclusives to me when i look at what the PS3 has coming out in the future i feel more than satisfied.(cross platform or whatever)To me 360=good games ****ty unit. Ps3=good blu-ray player/unit, good games coming.

GTA exclusive content i could care less and i'm a HUGE GTA fan.Theres so much to do in GTA exclusive content is the least of my worries,Plus rockstar has already hinted about both systems having their own downloadable content.

https://ps3.ign.com/index/release.html

What I will say is the PS3 needs a good year in 2008 otherwise I don't think it'll ever take off

MS gotta already be developing the 360's successor

Back