Statue Which is the ULTIMATE 1/3 Batman? Prime 1 Fabok vs Jim Lee Batcave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is the ULTIMATE 1/3 Batman? Prime 1 Fabok vs Jim Lee Batcave

• Jim Lee Batcave Batman

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Jason Fabok Batman

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters

ShadowGuardian

Super Freak
Reaction score
I saw a similar discussion over on the statue forum, and I wanted to know what the Freaks thought. The general consensus is that these are the 2 greatest 1/3 Batman statues to date; which one do you think it better and why? Are you picking up one, neither, or both?

mmdc-50dx_a05.jpg

mmdcbh-05dx_b46_1.jpg

Fabok for me. I already ordered the DX. Love the pose, portraits, and switch out bat emblems. Also, I love the cape. The wind blowing the cape adds a dynamic element to the statue even though it's basically a museum pose. I also like that he's outdoors patrolling Gotham City. Last but certainly not least, my Batman MUST be in black. All those things I mentioned got me to pull the trigger on this 1/3 Batman statue when I couldn't on previous ones.

I ordered the Fabok, and am very tempted by the Batcave. I’m on the waitlist for the Hush/Bandage head but I doubt it will convert. I like having various versions of Batman, and they’d be a good contrast. I currently have the Arkham Batman Beyond 1/3 and Grim Knight EX ordered.

There's a lot of great options for a 1/3 Batman statue. Unfortunately, I can only fit one in my collection because space is tight. The Fabok Batman is the first 1/3 Bats that had me rush to PO it on day 1. There was no hesitation because when I saw it, I knew I had to have it in my collection.

I like them both i already had hush on po though so i have to decide if i can make room for the fabok one. The one thing i dont like about the batcave version is the oversized pouches. The fabok one is really cool but the pose sort of looks like he is squatting to take a **** on the roof. I also wish it didnt have both of his hands holding into the cape. I still like it overall though, its a really cool costume, i like the fact you get two emblems. The other thing with the fabok one is it may need to be displayed higher up especially if you want to use the head that tilts down. I dont like putting 1/3 scale heavy statues high up cause its a ***** to get them up and down

I like them both i already had hush on po though so i have to decide if i can make room for the fabok one. The one thing i dont like about the batcave version is the oversized pouches. The fabok one is really cool but the pose sort of looks like he is squatting to take a **** on the roof. I also wish it didnt have both of his hands holding into the cape. I still like it overall though, its a really cool costume, i like the fact you get two emblems. The other thing with the fabok one is it may need to be displayed higher up especially if you want to use the head that tilts down. I dont like putting 1/3 scale heavy statues high up cause its a ***** to get them up and down

I honestly see it as a standard Captain Morgan pose on the Fabok Batman. He's standing straight up with one leg raised. The OG Bats PF had a similar pose. Neither look like he's taking a dump to me. If he was squatting or even hunched over then maybe I could see it, but as is, it's a one leg up pose we've seen done countless of times before. I do agree that if you want to display the portrait where he's looking down, this will have to be displayed on a higher shelf to look good. However, if your going to use any of the other 3 portraits, displaying this up high isn't necessary. We have display options depending on what portrait will be used. I personally like the portrait where he's looking left the most.

The Jim Lee sculpt is more my style ...so Jim Lee Batcave for me.

Both look awesome but I'm still happy I put down a pre-order for the Hush version. Both are striking but the suit, the base, the colors, everything with the Hush version is the ultimate Batman to me. Plus I think the blue and gray will look very visually appealing alongside the Harley and Joker I have on order.

I just went through this process. Decided Jim Lee's Batcave...in black.

I think Batman Batcave in black is currently the best Batman statue on the market.
Regardless of the awful issues people are experiencing with foot peg and leaning issues with the blue version, it still looks great. Hopefully not too many people are affected.

However, in terms of sculpt and portraits, I think Fabok will surpass it as the greatest Batman statue.
It oozes cool and again being in black is a necessity for me.

Going to be great!!!

Back