• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

xbox 360 22 games

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FeatheredSerpent

Super Freak
Reaction score
Xbox 360 Pro, the white console with 60 GB hard drive. It comes with everything included in the original box (original box also included), plus lots of extras. Xbox system and games have barely been used and are in perfect/new condition!!! You will also get an HDMI cable, all other original cables, downloaded content, 22 games, Blue dragon instruction book, an extra controller (total of two white), two rechargable batteries and the recharger (holds two batteries). Also includes xbox wireless internet adapter!!! Games include: Lara Croft Tomb Raider-Legend, Lara Croft Tomb Raider-Anniversary, Lara Croft Tomb Raider-Underworld, Star Ocean Last Hope, Fallout 3, Fable Lost Chapters, Fable II, Resident Evil 5, Blue Dragon, Too Human, Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion (game of the year edition), Mass Effect, Banjo Kazooie-Nuts and Bolts, Two Worlds, Overlord, Overlord 2, Sacred 2 Fallen Angel, Splinter Cell-Double Agent, Assasins Creed, Legos Batman, Legos Indian Jones, and Kung Fu Panda. Arcade games downloaded on hard drive: Aegis Wing, Assault Heroes, Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, Bomberman LIVE, Braid, Castlevania SOTN, Contra, Geometry Wars, Hexic HD, Jewel Quest, Lode Runner, Lumines LIVE, Luxor 2, Mutant Storm Reloaded, Pinball FX, Prince of Persia, Puzzle Quest, Small Arms, Undertow, and Zuma. Downloaded content includes: Fable II-Knothole Island and See the Future; Fallout 3-Broken Steel, Operation Anchorage, and the Pitt; Oblivion-Fighter's Stronghold, Horse Armor Pack, Mehrunes' Razor, Orrery, Spell Tomes, Theives Den, Vile Lair, and Wizards Tower; Overlord-Challenge Pack, Raising Hell, and Split Screen Pack; Sacred 2-Carrier Imp; Tomb Raider Underworld-Beneath the Ashes, Designer Costumes, Lara's Shadow, Classic Costumes, and Wetsuit Costume Pack; Two Worlds-Curse of Soul and Tainted Blood.

Asking 425.00 shipped in the US, or make offer....

PM if interested...

Last edited:
Wow this is a really good deal. I am very tempted and I already have a xbox 360 that I can play (my younger brother has one but I dont have my own). If anybody wants a 360 they should jump on this deal.

Well lmk...I'm interested in:

Assassin's Creed
Splinter Cell
Blue Dragon
Star Ocean

If I didn't already have one I would SO jump on this...but selling mine would be a hassle because it is an older model (no HDMI input and only 20GB HD).

Back