X-Wing Collectibles?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what sort of money you looking to use but you can get a studio scale kit (most accurate there is) for around $500. As far as studio scale kits there not too hard to do. painting can be done if you take your time etc.

We're possibly going to see the T-65 again in Rogue One?
The Force Awakens X-Wing is the T-70.

My opinion is that the Fine Molds X-Wing is a notch above the Bandai X-Wing, but it's a very close match.
The Fine Molds these days go for very high prices.

I also have the Code 3 X-Wing which I like as well. It's not perfect, but I would never sell it.

It'd be cool if someone did a scaled T-65 like the mythical EFX Falcon.

Sorry. I didn't know much about the different fighter versions. Just wanted an X-wing in. Y display. My bad.

Sorry. I didn't know much about the different fighter versions. Just wanted an X-wing in. Y display. My bad.

My apologies if I caused offence, entrari! That was not my intention!

BTW SavageHULK, I've been thinking a little more- maybe the Captain Cardboard Studio X-Wing is what you want.
I believe it's the most accurate model available and is based on the filming model.
Here are some links for you:
X-Wing Fighter "Captain Cardboard's Incom T-65" 1/24 Resin mslz22 Model Kit - starwarsmodels.com - The Star Wars Model Kit Gallery

Also, custom makers here:
Tag: X-Wing

My apologies if I caused offence, entrari! That was not my intention!

BTW SavageHULK, I've been thinking a little more- maybe the Captain Cardboard Studio X-Wing is what you want.
I believe it's the most accurate model available and is based on the filming model.
Here are some links for you:
X-Wing Fighter "Captain Cardboard's Incom T-65" 1/24 Resin mslz22 Model Kit - starwarsmodels.com - The Star Wars Model Kit Gallery

Also, custom makers here:
Tag: X-Wing

No worries. None taken.

I do want a model of this though. Something I can display with my other spaceships.
Do nope we get a new iconic ship in the sequels though and not just the Millenium Falcon and X-wing.

Back