X-Plus Godzilla Vinyl Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently the X-Plus miniature line will be getting a Mothra '64.

01.jpg

But also...

02.jpg

:panic::panic::panic:

I have both. I think this one is a little nicer than the resin version, although the resin one is pretty good. The resin one seemed to be one of the better ones of that series. Not that complicated a piece so no big surprise. I like the painting on the vinyl. It gives the wings a more fabric feel. The resin version, although more vibrant, had a harder look, and not simply because it was resin. They could have achieved the same affect if they had tried.

Don't know about the size comparison. The resin one should be bigger since it was supposed to be in a 30cm scale. Have to see if I can get them next to each other. No small feat however.

I have both. I think this one is a little nicer than the resin version, although the resin one is pretty good. The resin one seemed to be one of the better ones of that series. Not that complicated a piece so no big surprise. I like the painting on the vinyl. It gives the wings a more fabric feel. The resin version, although more vibrant, had a harder look, and not simply because it was resin. They could have achieved the same affect if they had tried.

Don't know about the size comparison. The resin one should be bigger since it was supposed to be in a 30cm scale. Have to see if I can get them next to each other. No small feat however.

Thanks for the advice. Please when you have time please post comparison side by side pics. I've wanted to get one of the resin version for a while now but now that the new one is out I'm confused.

I just seen that there going to do Space Godzilla now as well. These look so good. The details on these guys is so impressive.

Does anyone have the mothra 1964 set? If so would you recommend it? Im considering on getting it for my first godzilla xplus

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Back