X-men: Statues of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got the last piece to my X-factor display. I'm super happy.

9812089314_a2a199845d_c.jpg

I've shot more pics and an introductory video that can be seen on my collection blog here:

Yay!

9812102874_afb7e9679d_z.jpg

I just checked it out on my feed. That Bishop is awesome. That is now on my to get list for this year. Wow it's incredible.

WOW! Two Great Great Scores and reviews my Friend, X-Factor Iceman turned out better than I thought, Really Dig the Blue Hue that you see from any angle and lets not forget Bishop, he turn out Exceptional Well and also Dig the Base, Very Impressive Posts Dr. Lebeau

I just checked it out on my feed. That Bishop is awesome. That is now on my to get list for this year. Wow it's incredible.

He's certainly worthy of your attention!

WOW! Two Great Great Scores and reviews my Friend, X-Factor Iceman turned out better than I thought, Really Dig the Blue Hue that you see from any angle and lets not forget Bishop, he turn out Exceptional Well and also Dig the Base, Very Impressive Posts Dr. Lebeau

Thanks Al. I'm surprised you didn't order Bishop. I knew they should have given him more cleavage :)

Back