x men origins, wolverine ; sabertooth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyreveewer

Freaked Out
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure most of you have seen this, but this is sabertooth from that movie and all i can say is, WHAT THE ^^^^?????
417px-Sabretooth.jpg

"cries"

Last edited:
man i dont disiagree the moviw will rock, its just that sabertooth has to be good, and he ^^^^in isnt, and that isnt a little thing.

maybe you'd prefer a dumb ass, cant act , wrestler to play the part...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Check his eyes in the trailer, they got Sabretooth's madness in it..Liv Schreiber will own this role....Wait and see.

maybe you'd prefer a dumb ass, cant act , wrestler to play the part...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Check his eyes in the trailer, they got Sabretooth's madness in it..Liv Schreiber will own this role....Wait and see.

no id prefer tyler miane to come back and reprise his role, is that so much to ask?

there are too many people that could take this role that are big. all my compliant was, w the look. its gay.

give me a link that has him in it and ill will definitly consider him as a good sabertooth.

Back