X-3 Maquettes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mutant Enemy said:
My quote was from the newsletter you log into to read. I am assuming Dave's is from the one mailed? I guess the 2 newsletters won't be exactly the same.

Hey ME, did you check the boxes for the different areas of interest on the Newsletter page? Your newsletter will be customized based on the areas you have checked on the newsletter account page. My newsletter was the exact same as the one posted on the site. :joy

What I posted was actually from the affiliate's newsletter, I had expected the real newsletter to have something similar.

And I'm more interested in PFs than maquettes too. Unless these are phenomenal and the movie far exceeds expectations I don't think I'll be getting any X-3 merchandise.

"taken directly from the pre-production designs for some of this film franchise’s newest characters"

Great!!! :banana

I absolutely need a Storm-Maquette!

But I bet for Beast, Juggernaut or Angel

Mutant Enemy said:
"Sideshow and Spectral Motion will soon be unveiling new X3 maquettes, taken directly from the pre-production designs for some of this film franchise’s newest characters. Stay tuned for news and images!"

So this means Beast & Angel. Any other new characters showing up in X3?

Juggarnaut, Callisto and Kitty Pride/Shadowcat are also pictured on the X3 website.

People should remember that Abe Sapien was also a maquette. So these things could be 1/3 scale just as he was.

I'd be up for Rogue also (er, no pun intended), although she's not "new" but older(i.e., not jailbait) for this movie...

Back