X-23 tonight!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the end of this week or next week would put it right around the 20-25 day notice we got a little while back. I'm looking forward to getting her as well. :D

sweetness cant wait for her to arrive one of my most anticipated statues to date

Yeah, the end of this week or next week would put it right around the 20-25 day notice we got a little while back. I'm looking forward to getting her as well. :D

Ditto to both comments! :banana

I can't wait to get & display her!

It's just a good thing I had the money saved up ahead of time for this and Black Queen. Otherwise I would have been screwed with them releasing so close together. :lol

It's just a good thing I had the money saved up ahead of time for this and Black Queen. Otherwise I would have been screwed with them releasing so close together. :lol

its always a good thing when the ladies come close together:rolleyes::monkey3

just spoke to the SS staff and they said that X-23 should hopefully be coming out towards the end of august:monkey2. Comic Con really backed them up

Well it's probably gonna come as a shock to you guys but I ended up canceling my X-23. I'm taking my collection in a certain direction and in the end X-23 is a cool character but not up there as one of my favorites. To be honest, I had never heard of her before until the statue was announced. :lol

Well it's probably gonna come as a shock to you guys but I ended up canceling my X-23. I'm taking my collection in a certain direction and in the end X-23 is a cool character but not up there as one of my favorites. To be honest, I had never heard of her before until the statue was announced. :lol

oh no :monkey2 now it looks like its just me and snoopy thats excited about getting her

oh no :monkey2 now it looks like its just me and snoopy thats excited about getting her
:lol Sorry man. :( I still think it's an awesome statue and I'm looking forward to seeing pics. I just thought it was time I really started thinking about the direction I'm most passionate about going with my collection.

:lol Sorry man. :( I still think it's an awesome statue and I'm looking forward to seeing pics. I just thought it was time I really started thinking about the direction I'm most passionate about going with my collection.

so where is your collection focus heading?, if you dont mind me asking

so where is your collection focus heading?, if you dont mind me asking
Don't mind at all dude.

The direction I'm gonna be heading in is gonna focus on Anime Figures, Adam Hughes Comiquettes/Statues and certain Star Wars pieces, with the emphasis on the Anime Figures. The main overall theme is most of my pieces are gonna be ladies. :D

curtain_shocked.gif

You've changed man. :monkey2 ;)

We're hanging tough, brother!

nav10.gif

:chew:chew:chew:chew​

:lol:rotfl:lol:lol:rotfl

I laughed soo hard after reading this!....after all the passionate defence...
onion_msn_smilies-05.gif
.....oh, god! I just peed myself!:rotfl

Smart choice!
I think so too! :D
:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

I laughed soo hard after reading this!....after all the passionate defence...
onion_msn_smilies-05.gif
.....oh, god! I just peed myself!:rotfl
:lol Yeah I know I defending it and all. Like I told iron.jedi, I still think the statue is awesome but I just thought it was time to really start focusing my collecting. I never thought I would streamline like this when I started collecting but I guess it's inevitable.

Don't mind at all dude.

The direction I'm gonna be heading in is gonna focus on Anime Figures, Adam Hughes Comiquettes/Statues and certain Star Wars pieces, with the emphasis on the Anime Figures. The main overall theme is most of my pieces are gonna be ladies. :D

Don't mean to derail the conversation - anime figures: pvcs? Cold casts? Mix? I've spent the last year reducing my "habit" in that area, so I'm not sure if you're heading towards a better place ;)
(although I currently am still unable to break my Nendoroid habit...)

Don't mean to derail the conversation - anime figures: pvcs? Cold casts? Mix? I've spent the last year reducing my "habit" in that area, so I'm not sure if you're heading towards a better place ;)
(although I currently am still unable to break my Nendoroid habit...)
No worries man.

I'm probably gonna mainly be getting PVC Figures. The Cold Cast statues are amazing but they can be pricey when compared to the PVC ones. I think they look great, as much as people may think they are cheap quality. I'll probably get a Cold Cast statue or two in there at some point though. :D

:lol I know what you mean about not being sure if I'm heading to a better place. I know there's so many Anime figures out there but I'm pretty particular about what I get. It's only gonna be the ladies for one thing. ;) I'm gonna try my best not to go too crazy though.

Back