X-23 Comiquette (Not AH!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: X-23 Comiquette

Just so that its official, and from the source:

This X-23 comiquette is NOT by Adam Hughes.

The debate can end here.

^ but hopefully in the same scale as Adam's pieces?

Thanks DS. I have my fingers crossed that it is the same scale.

You can cross your fingers but odds are it won't be. Sideshow confirmed that their Comiquettes would be in 1/4 scale back at SDCC I believe while Adam's pieces are unique in between 1/4 and 1/5 scale. Not that you can't have both but just don't be too disappointed if X23 is slightly bigger.

IMG_7697edit.jpg

X-23 won't be as tall as Mystique because she is a full grown adult and X-23 is a teenager but the proportions between a 1/4 piece and an AH! piece will be noticable. Who cares though, AH! pieces are good enough to stand alone. :D

X-23 won't be as tall as Mystique because she is a full grown adult and X-23 is a teenager but the proportions between a 1/4 piece and an AH! piece will be noticable. Who cares though, AH! pieces are good enough to stand alone. :D

I knew I was buying this X-23 piece as soon as I saw it. I love this character. :banana

I'd say she's obscure for the average Marvel fan who buys high end collectibles. We're typically older and probably read the comics back in the 80s-90s. So someone like X-23 who has premiered in the last 5 years is obscure to us.

But I bought the hardback collection of her origin - if it were a PF, I'd probably get it.

I honestly have never heard of X-23 before, so when I saw the announcement I thought instantly, pass. But I read up on her origins some, and I'm really liking the fact that she's like a female Wolverine. If she's under $200 I might pre-order one, but I'm not completely sure if I'll keep it. It also depends on the release date, 2nd Quarter would probably be out of the question for me, I would prefer 3rd Quarter.

I honestly have never heard of X-23 before, so when I saw the announcement I thought instantly, pass. But I read up on her origins some, and I'm really liking the fact that she's like a female Wolverine. If she's under $200 I might pre-order one, but I'm not completely sure if I'll keep it. It also depends on the release date, 2nd Quarter would probably be out of the question for me, I would prefer 3rd Quarter.

If you'd like to read her essential comics, you should read first the "X-23: Innocence Lost" trade paperback then "X-23: Target X" then "NYX." That'll take you from before she was born until she was about 15 years old. She's now in the "X-Force" comic series and she's about 16 years old.

If you'd like to read her essential comics, you should read first the "X-23: Innocence Lost" trade paperback then "X-23: Target X" then "NYX." That'll take you from before she was born until she was about 15 years old. She's now in the "X-Force" comic series and she's about 16 years old.

I'll have to check those out. So she's officially a member of the X-Men now?

Sideshow you make me wonder with so much great material you go and do this. Bit of a girly item .

Think I'll pass on this statue... SS pls come out with something nicer.. ;)

I'll have to check those out. So she's officially a member of the X-Men now?

Laura, X-23, is currently a member of X-Force (A book I highly recommend).

She is a member of the New X-Men (teenagers in training) and X-Force (secret ops).

She was a member of the New X-Men until they disbanded. When they reformed recently in Young X-men, X-23 wasn't part of the team.

Back