WYL: Bond Girl statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy Bond Girl media statues?

• Total voters

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
I saw there is an official Bond thread, but I feel this would be something of its own standing. I was wondering if people would ever like these to be made in a statue format.

I saw Blitzway Monroe piece yesterday, and I loved it. Then, I was watching "Octopussy" today, and I realized that these girls would be classic. I know SS made some Bond pieces, but I'm sure people that know me; know that I much rather the ladies be made. :naughty :lol

Kind of hoping one day someone decides to make them, or even just make some of the classic ones; like the obligatory Honey Ryder:
honey_rider_ursula_andress_02.jpg

My list is quite long, but the ones I truly would like in a PF format, would be:

Honey Ryder

Sylvia Trench:
bond%201a.jpg

Tatiana Romanova:
from-russia-with-love-bond-and-tatiana-romanova.jpg

***** Galore: definitely love Honor Blackman :drool
honorblackman007pussygalore.jpg

Domino Derval:
3Mw1JAktiZul.jpg

Solitaire: Ah the beautiful young Jane Seymour. :love
image01.jpg

Octopussy:
Maud%20Adams%20i%20Octopussy

Domino Petacchi: :lol Not a lot of approprite Kim Basinger pics. Though a Vicki Vale PF would also be nice. :monkey3
546168655_Kim_Basinger.jpg

Natalya Simonova:
natalya_simonova.jpg

Xenia Onatopp: Love that psycho stare. :lol
xenia.jpg

Paris Carver: Always loved Teri Hatcher. Maybe Lois and Clark? :lol
teri%20hatcher%20bond%20chick.jpg

Elektra King:
latest

Jinx and Miranda Frost: That would be a sick dio! :rock
latest

Vesper Lynd: Literally, all time favorite Bond Girl!
large.gif

Solange: Caterina Murino is divine! :drool
Caterina-Murino-Solange-Dimitrios-bond-girls-3326314-431-300.jpg

Strawberry Fields: Short lived, but she rocked that trench coat.
girls-of-the-rush-gemma-arterton-621-image_gallery_2159_gemma-arterton-quantum-of-solace.jpg

Camille: Probably the only one I liked when she wasn't trying to be sexy. :lol
532_1olga_portrait1.jpg

Severine:
WTFSG-skyfall-Severine-berenice-marlohe.jpg

Last but not least: Monica Bellucci! :rock
550x298_Monica-Bellucci-s-reputation-leads-to-fight-over-use-of-name-in-Turkey-4901.jpg

I'd buy every single one, and those that I didn't include, but if someone made them. I'd easily drop the money. Like I said, I like Blitzway proto and I'd be down, but after seeing Artemisia and Black Widow from GG; that would easily be my top choice! :rock:rock

So now would anyone also get some Bond girls? If so; which?

I'd probably be in for a few of them. Honey Ryder, for sure. Maybe Tatiana Romanova, Domino Derval, Xenia Onatopp, and Vesper Lynd.

I'd probably be in for a few of them. Honey Ryder, for sure. Maybe Tatiana Romanova, Domino Derval, Xenia Onatopp, and Vesper Lynd.

Yeah, those alone are my absolute must have. Each one definitely makes up in my top 5 Bond films.

I'm sure full sculpt would be nice, but I can see a few of these going mix media and being absolutely gorgeous.

I love Eva Green :love

also gotta mention Goodnight/Britt Ekland and Tilly Masterton/Tania Mallet -ooh and Plenty O'Toole/Lana Wood

...I may even be tempted to spring for an over-the-hill Moneypenny kickin ace :lol

I love Eva Green :love

also gotta mention Goodnight/Britt Ekland and Tilly Masterton/Tania Mallet -ooh and Plenty O'Toole/Lana Wood

...I may even be tempted to spring for an over-the-hill Moneypenny kickin ace :lol

Love Eva Green too! :love :rock

The Masterton sisters would be great, just Tilly always struck me bad. Can't blame her though. I was on the fence for Plenty, but not a bad choice either.

MONEYPENNY!! Yeah that'd be great, maybe with a post card as an exclusive? :lol

lol, EX or fail! She's totally going right next to my JSC Aunt May :rock

Jill would be a pretty iconic statue painted gold... Plenty I had a huge crush on from when I was little and watched Disney's Justin Morgan Had A Horse 50 times :lol

Ah man Eva... I was totally trapped in that elevator right along with her :crying

Lots of lovely ladies there - no doubt. I was never a big Bond film fan (the only one I own is A View to A Kill because of Walken :lol), but I could see myself buying one of Jane Seymour, Rosamund Pike, Halle Berry, Famke Janssen, Teri Harcher, Gemma Arteton, & the incomparable MONICA BELLUCCI. :thud:

I'd want 1/6 figures though, not statues. :huh

After seeing the Marilyn Monroe statue this week,I began thinking,how fantastic it would be to have some Bond girls in the same format.I'd be in for Honey Ryder,and Domino for sure.Kissy Suzuki would be great to see also.

lol, EX or fail! She's totally going right next to my JSC Aunt May :rock

Jill would be a pretty iconic statue painted gold... Plenty I had a huge crush on from when I was little and watched Disney's Justin Morgan Had A Horse 50 times :lol

Ah man Eva... I was totally trapped in that elevator right along with her :crying
Haha very much EX or fail :lol Aunt may will be a beaut :naughty

If they had a Jill gold covered variant and a strawberry field oil variant, I'd gladly buy both (is that ****ed up?) :lol

Ah man, Eva just kills me in it. That film is my "Notebook" it's an emotional roller coaster of love. :thud: :lol
Lots of lovely ladies there - no doubt. I was never a big Bond film fan (the only one I own is A View to A Kill because of Walken :lol), but I could see myself buying one of Jane Seymour, Rosamund Pike, Halle Berry, Famke Janssen, Teri Harcher, Gemma Arteton, & the incomparable MONICA BELLUCCI. :thud:

I'd want 1/6 figures though, not statues. :huh
Monica is più bella. Absolutely a most stunning piece if ever created!

Actually, I'd buy duplicates if they made them in sixth scale. Various ways of making cool and iconic accessories for these beauties.
After seeing the Marilyn Monroe statue this week,I began thinking,how fantastic it would be to have some Bond girls in the same format.I'd be in for Honey Ryder,and Domino for sure.Kissy Suzuki would be great to see also.

Honey and Domino are must have, I did like Kissy, but for some reason they made plenty of the Asian Bond girls very, uhm, distressed. Never really able to handle themselves. Find it a bit poor in taste. Hope to get another Asian Bong girl in the future, and she better kick some mega ****ing ass!

Even as a Bond fan, I would prefer them as 1:6 figures to PF figures. Why there hasn't been any more 1:6 Bond figures boggles the mind. There are so many possibilities.

Back