• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Smally's final sale thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smally

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey all,

This will be 'the sale to end all of Smally's sales' sale:blink

The time has come for me to bite the bullet and purchase a new car. I refuse to take a car out of finance and will therefore be selling ALL, yes ALL, my props and collectibles.:cry

Now believe me when I say that this is killing me to have to do this - therefore please don't think that I am going to be willing to be ripped off here just to make a sale - I WONT!

All items have been displayed unless stated. All prices are fixed unless they have ONO next to them. Prices are in UK £ (not Euros or $). Prices do not include postage nor Paypal fees.

If you would like further pics then please PM or email me. But please only ask for further pics if you are interested in a sale -not just to be nosey!:thumbsup
I have this thread up on other boards so be quick!!!

Star wars helmets:

Darth Vader ROTJ reveal. Yes that's right! The holy grail for any Star Wars fan. These are about as obtainable as rocking horse _____!
Fully wearable but only ever displayed. Kept in a glass cabinet so that my drool wouldn't ever land on it. Offers on this one please guys.
More pics available on request:

dsc0738qv.jpg

dsc0739z.jpg

dsc0740pg.jpg

MS Boba Fett helmet painted by the one and only Bobamaker. This is truly an amazing helmet. Every scratch and dent in the paint work can be felt when you run your finger over it:love. The range finder is motorized and the lights work perfectly. Some padding on the inside but was never worn. I will include the metal display plaque with the sale. SOLD

dsc0732c.jpg

Biker scout helmet. Full fiberglass with lift-able face piece. Nicely weathered using woodland scenic's to give a used look. Could do with better lenses, but still a great troop able helmet. SOLD

dsc0736k.jpg

Portumac ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader helmet (had this up for sale not long back). Made and painted by Portumac. Comes with strapping system and foam padding. Beautiful helmet. SOLD

dsc0737c.jpg

Other Star wars bits for sale:

Fine molds Slave 1 (first limited edition with the metal Han in carbonate). Made to a great standard but not painted nor have the decals been applied yet. Comes with stand. Lovely display piece and a bargain at £50

SW gentle giant busts. All in great/new condition. Still have boxes for them all.

Sandtrooper SGT. £40
Sandtrooper Capt. £40
Darth Vader. £30
Vader reveal bust. £35
Boba Fett mini bust. £15
AT-AT pilot. £80
Biker scout. £70

And finally, soon to be available, AT-ATron model kit. Larger than the studio scale or master replicas version. Extremely rare now. Unassembled and ready to be built. Asking for offers on this one please guys.:ninja

Sideshow Darth Vader. Boxed with everything included. Perfect condition.
Offers around £250.

Michael Jackson bits (Hee hee!):lol

Hot toys Michael Jackson Bad. As new complete with box and all accessories. £190 ono

dsc0748xh.jpg

Hot Toys Michael Jackson Thriller. As new complete with box and accessories. £150 ono

dsc0749o.jpg

Well I think that's it.

Michael Jackson 'this is it' tour memorial ticket. Limited to those who had tickets to see the concert that never was. Comes with the commemorative book. £100

Thanks for looking.

Smally.

Last edited:
Back