www.hottoysonlinestore.com is a scam (Unofficial Hot Toys web-shop--legit?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Unofficial Hot Toys web-shop--legit?

https://steamcommunity.com ...
https://twitter.com/#!/ ....

I'm pretty certain that's not him, just someone with the same name. People found his FaceBook by typing his email ([email protected]), which returns this recently-set-private profile here:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=683229133

You should probably remove your links so as to not give someone unconnected to this a bad name or create any trouble for them.

I edited the post but I'm sure it's him before his Facebook was set on private I saw it and the person looks exactly the same lol

::edit:: he also removed his twitter picture lmao
We already know what you look like douché
Which means he still creeps this thread.
Loser we want our money back you lying sack of *******

mr%2Bmaccie.bmp

6a00d83514497653ef0120a6249633970c-800wi

I edited the post but I'm sure it's him before his Facebook was set on private I saw it and the person looks exactly the same lol

That doesn't make sense. Before making it private, his picture was of some firefighters from the back.

::edit:: he also removed his twitter picture lmao

I don't understand. The picture is still up on the Twitter link you posted, it doesn't seem to have changed one bit.

No it wasn't a firefighter picture the very first time I checked.
It was a long haired dude.
Same with his Twitter account, long haired dude with a cat.

The Twitter you linked is still a long-haired man with a cat, which is an account linked before that I think all agree is not Razor1. Why are you saying the picture was removed?

The long-haired man is also on FaceBook and his account hasn't changed since the topic came up.

Don't just search the name and think the results that come up must be Razor, search his email.

The picture wasn't showing earlier when I looked up the twitter account. Maybe didn't load or something. You're right I had the wrong person. My bad

hey everyone I just got this email from someone claiming to be the person who sent me the invoice:

Hi, friend

I am a seller on ebay. Here is the link of my shop on ebay https://myworld.ebay.com/2011sunnylyj198807133822011
You have paid me $350 on 17 February, right?
Do you know this man, his ebay ID: rik_spurs.
He asked me to send you an invoice for $350 and he told me you are his friend. This is his email address: [email protected]
I have sent the item to Hong Kong for him a few days ago. And I attach the historical status of the parcel to you. The sheet shows the receipts has already received the parcel.
But, I don't know why in your description of your paypal claim, you told you didn't receive the item. And I don't understand what the link mean in your claim on paypal.

I hope you can give me an explanation as soon as possible.

I replied saying I purchased from Hot Toys Online Store and they are a scam. but who is this person anyone knows? also by "the link" he means the url of this thread. I put it in my paypal claim.

Wow, seems like Peter was telling (little bit of) the truth.
I wonder how many people beside the buyers were scammed by Dave?!
I Facebook messaged Mario Leon asking him of its true that Dave ripped him off but didn't receive a reply from him whatsoever.

so from what it looks like.. his scam goes like this:

Buyer places an order through HTOS. Dave gets the order and finds a seller who is selling the product you are looking for. He contacts the seller and asks if they could send the buyer an invoice but ship it to him because he claims the buyer is his friend. Seller sends invoice and buyer thinks its from HTOS. Buyer pays, and seller thinks since the buyer paid, Dave is telling the truth. Seller ships item to Dave, and he ships documents to buyer. Buyer gets documents, files claim, and the loser out of all of this is the original seller, while Dave walks off with a free HT figure. Damn, that is low!

has anyone else heard back from their paypal claim people?

March 1st
Since Peter already said just to claim ill get my money back for sure.

Dave is from Barcelona but works in HK.

Sorry, I'm just now catching up with this thread. The poster HTOS who explained about the sale to iPaul was from Malaysia - I'm not sure where this "from Spain, works in HK" came from. HTOS had a previous registration using the same email as listed above for davidmustehkg which was from the same Malaysian IP. Both are banned.

Razor is indeed in Australia. He has not been banned yet. Perhaps he can shed more light on what's going on.

update from person who emailed me:

I think we were both cheated by the man who runs Hottoys Online store.
The fact is
I am a ebay seller. A man whose ebayID is rik_spurs contacted me several days ago. He told me he had some friends who want to buy item from me and then he give me your address, so I send you the invoice. After I receive the money, I send the items out. He offered me the shipping address, one in HongKong, one in Malaysia. I just check the tracking number, it shows the items have already been received.
The explanation for this situation is that man use your money take item from me. And finally, I lose my items; you lose your money. The items was taken by that man~
I am really upset about this.

so it would seem that rik_spurs from ebay is "Dave" from HTOS, whose IP is from malaysia?

The poster HTOS who explained about the sale to iPaul was from Malaysia - I'm not sure where this "from Spain, works in HK" came from.

I think it comes mainly from this FaceBook account here, which people say is Dave:

https://www.facebook.com/davidcm86

People have suggested that the name/identity might've been stolen though.

EDIT: Has anyone tried messaging that FB account?

Last edited:

so from what it looks like.. his scam goes like this:

Buyer places an order through HTOS. Dave gets the order and finds a seller who is selling the product you are looking for. He contacts the seller and asks if they could send the buyer an invoice but ship it to him because he claims the buyer is his friend. Seller sends invoice and buyer thinks its from HTOS. Buyer pays, and seller thinks since the buyer paid, Dave is telling the truth. Seller ships item to Dave, and he ships documents to buyer. Buyer gets documents, files claim, and the loser out of all of this is the original seller, while Dave walks off with a free HT figure. Damn, that is low!

The only thing I don't understand is Dave will need to find someone selling the figure at the low price like on their website. It's pretty difficult to find some of the figures? and at those prices?

I think it comes mainly from this FaceBook account here, which people say is Dave:

https://www.facebook.com/davidcm86

People have suggested that the name/identity might've been stolen though.

EDIT: Has anyone tried messaging that FB account?
He took away the option to receive messages from strangers.
Mario Leon still didn't answer me.

Now it's Malaysia ?! WTF ?

ok now the person says this:

Hi, friend
I think we both involved in the scam. If paypal force me to refun you, I can’t get my items back and I am the one who suffer the lost. Could you please do me a favor? I mean I hope you can report this cases to paypal to let them know there is a middleman between us.

The fact is :
I am a ebay seller. A man whose ebayID is rik_spurs contacted me several days ago. He told me he had some friends who want to buy item from me and then he give me your address, so I send you the invoice. After I receive the money, I send the items out. He offered me the shipping address, one in HongKong, one in Malaysia. I just check the tracking number, it shows the items have already been received.
The explanation for this situation is that man use your money take item from me. And finally, I lose my items; you lose your money. The items was taken by that man~

I hope you can explain this to paypal for me. So, we can both avoid the lost. And we can get that bad guy back together.

what am I supposed to do?

He took away the option to receive messages from strangers.
Mario Leon still didn't answer me.

Now it's Malaysia ?! WTF ?

I sent him a message before he turned the option off. He didn't reply though.

Back