WWE/WWF Replica Belts Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think about the World Heavyweight Championship Adult Replica Belt, the one that's now defunct? Should I wait for a sale and try to get that, or save up money and try to get a $1,500 real leather replica?

So I'm on hold for my IC belt. Bought the big gold replica instead. Always had at thing for it. I'd take pics of my network belt which I totally love but my laptop is dead and I'm on my iPad.

What do you guys think about the World Heavyweight Championship Adult Replica Belt, the one that's now defunct? Should I wait for a sale and try to get that, or save up money and try to get a $1,500 real leather replica?

I'm actually waiting for a sale myself and will try to snag one then.

I don't know personally unfortunately however I believe this has been restocked many times in the past and belts shipped are able to add name plates.

There are screws in the pic of the back of the belt to add a specific nameplate. It has the fake red reptile skin on the back.

Just ordered the winged eagle and WCW belt at WWE shop because of the sale. Maybe they're gonna have the new logo on all the old belts.

I don't know personally unfortunately however I believe this has been restocked many times in the past and belts shipped are able to add name plates.

There are screws in the pic of the back of the belt to add a specific nameplate. It has the fake red reptile skin on the back.

Cool. I actually got a good price on a Big Gold. I'm gonna research it abit more this weekend though. Do you know if there's a difference between the WWE and WCW BG's other than the logo and strap color on the back?

Cool. I actually got a good price on a Big Gold. I'm gonna research it abit more this weekend though. Do you know if there's a difference between the WWE and WCW BG's other than the logo and strap color on the back?

If you look at pics on the Web site, or if you watch Hazardf5's videos on YouTube, you'll see that the font for "World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion" is different and the curve on the center plate may not be as pronounced on the WCW version of the Big Gold.

The rubies may be slightly different and the strap may be straight, as opposed to contoured, on the WCW version as well, but I can't say for certain.

If you look at pics on the Web site, or if you watch Hazardf5's videos on YouTube, you'll see that the font for "World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion" is different and the curve on the center plate may not be as pronounced on the WCW version of the Big Gold.

The rubies may be slightly different and the strap may be straight, as opposed to contoured, on the WCW version as well, but I can't say for certain.

Thanks, I'll have to look him up on YouTube then.

^awesome, thanks. This thread has single handedly gotten me off my ass and buying another belt after 10 years of procrastinating:lol

No prob, the one he did here is very informative. The WWE belt in this video is an older version, so it has black backing instead of the current red croc backing, but the rest should be very similar, if not the same.

Mine is on it's way. Totally turning into a belt collector now.

I chose the wwe one over the wcw one because it's curved. Hopefully they didn't sent me your wcw one instead. Lol

Back