• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wtt/wtb exclusive Commander Bly stand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fearthehoss75

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys. Okay here's my situation. Over the course of me collecting the commanders I've somehow ended up with both ex. Cody and Rex. Didn't really care at first but they were available and I got them second hand. Now I have an ex. Gree preordered. So that's 3/4.
My problem is that I preordered Bly first and the ex. was long gone. I'm sure there's gotta be some super cool dude out there who wouldn't mind trading stands + cash so Bly doesn't have to get made fun of by his bros!
I realize it takes away from the point of having the ex. Without the stand but if anyone out there doesn't really care or can see the incomplete mess I've gotten myself into I'd surely appreciate it! Pm me if you can help. Thanks all!

Back