• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT My HT Black Spider-man for your ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

(/'-')/Peanut

Freaked Out
Reaction score
--------------------TRADED----------------------------------------TRADED----------------------------------------
Greetings,

Bought a HT Black Spider-man some time back. It is a great figure, but just doesn't fit in my collection, so I'm thinking of trading him. He is complete (accessories, packaging, etc.) and problem free. He has been displayed in a standing, neutral pose, as to not tax the costume.

Mainly looking for HT figures. I do not have in mind what I would trade him for, so feel free to shoot me an offer. Can be a straight trade or a trade + cash towards something.

I am located in Vancouver, Canada, and preference will be given to local transactions.

Last edited:
I wish I had something to offer you, but I'm kind of a hoarder when it comes to my Hot toys, I don't turn any of my figures loose once I get them. Ever ones I tried to trade or sell I've changed my mind about before anyone bought or made me a reasonable offer. :(

Spins a web, any size...

Also, I know that feeling. Spider-man has been off and on my trade list, but i think he will stay this time.

Don't have anything particular in mind, really. Anything that catches my eye.

Things I would go for, as far as HT figures are concerned are: Any female other than Alice and non HT femfigs would also work for me any. Lesee...any DX, almost any MMS other than Endos, or Thor series.

Easier for me to see what you would like to put towards the trade and deciding based on that.

Last edited:
Back