• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

[WTT] IM2 MKVI for Selina Kyle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cbr600guy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I understand the figure is only just on it's way to a few people through mainstream distributors, but for those who have it on its way, or those who already have the figure through other means, then this might be for you?

I have a Iron Man 2 MkVI in brown shipper, ALL accessories. Displayed in a smoke free home only briefly. I would love to trade this figure for Selina Kyle (Would love exclusive, but this might be a stretch.) Thank you kindly everybody! :pray:

Wow what a trade,Id jump on this if I had one. Also are u sure you wanna do this? Bet you could sell this off and buy a Catwoman with money to spare,just sayin.

Have patience!
:exactly:
I don't think that the HT Selina will raise much in value. The sculpt is only so so and the new catwoman design is disliked by many fans of the old Batman movies.
So all in all: Better be patient for Selina to hit the open market. Ha, if I were you I would just keep the Iron Man :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back