• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS: Sideshow Exc Star Wars 12" Boil and Waxer with Numa - Aug 27/28 only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

URMonkeyTron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just received the SS exclusive Boil, Waxer w/ Numa exclusive. Due to everything that's coming out, as well as my selling off my SW collection I was going to return it. First though I wanted to offer it any board people who are on the Wait List. It comes with the mailer. It was removed from the mailer only to examine it for damage. The box is good condition with the only blemish being a small double crease on the lower corner of the opening flap. If pictures are needed please let me know & I'll get them to you.

I'm asking $240 shipped for the lower 48 US. It's what I paid so the price is firm. Shipping anywhere else needs to be discussed first. It's been here for 3 days & comes from a smoke/pet free home. Paypal only please. Buyer pays fees or marks it as a gift.

Last edited:
I figured while I waited for SS's return authorization I'd give people on the board one more shot to get this.

Back