WTF are "Reptilian Face Shifters?"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thenammagazine

Super Freak
Reaction score
Stumbled across this today and I don't get the joke :cuckoo::

[ame]https://youtu.be/TovIxsev6DA[/ame]

[ame]https://youtu.be/80oYMLdzWBA[/ame]

Please tell me these idiots aren't serious. :lol

Didn't watch the vids, but there is an ongoing conspiracy theory that the world is controlled by large reptilian aliens who can change into human form.

The whole thing is derived almost entirely from that show V, or at least it seems to be. Pretty wacky stuff, but not as crazy as the flat-earthers.

Didn't watch the vids, but there is an ongoing conspiracy theory that the world is contrlled by reptilian aliens who can change into human form.

The wole is derived almost entirely from that show V, or at least it seems to be. Pretty wacky stuff, but not as crazy as the flat-earthers.

i.e. someone laced a ****load of weed with some bad LSD? :lol If that is real (meaning morons really believing that crap), it's crazier than teemu/KitFisto/OSCORP's whole NWO garbage. :google

I'm a sucker for the "puppt master" conspiracy theories. Never really gave it much thought as to wether or not there's any substance to some of them though. Either way you slice it I'm on the bottom of the pyramid. Why get caught up? :lol

I'm a sucker for the "puppt master" conspiracy theories. Never really gave it much thought as to wether or not there's any substance to some of them though. Either way you slice it I'm on the bottom of the pyramid. Why get caught up? :lol

A good conspiracy is one thing. This, though, man this is something else. :lol

i.e. someone laced a ****load of weed with some bad LSD? :lol If that is real (meaning morons really believing that crap), it's crazier than teemu/KitFisto/OSCORP's whole NWO garbage. :google

Atrapitis.gif

Just a bunch of stupid conspiracy crap.

But, the Dulce base is a really cool one, would make a great movie. Look it up.

No Teemu believes in this. :lecture

I'm serious. If I have this right, ah hem. UFOs have been sent here by Satan to deceive us. They are lizard looking people underneath but will look just like us in order to further deceive us. :lecture

Teemu if I'm wrong jump in any time. I believe Teemus source of information is a gentleman named Chuck Missler. YouTube and wiki him. Very smart West Point grad that went insane. He's fantastic!

Last edited:

This nonsense has been circulating YouTube for a few years now. It's perpetuated by the same paranoid schizos who cover their heads with tin foil and believe that the government doesn't have anything better to do, than use satellites to spy on their meaningless lives 24/7 :slap.

This nonsense has been circulating YouTube for a few years now. It's perpetuated by the same paranoid schizos who cover their heads with tin foil and believe that the government doesn't have anything better to do, than use satellites to spy on their meaningless lives 24/7 :slap.

It's called a monological belief system. Conspiracy theorists are far more likely than normal thinking people to believe in more conspiracies. Is an endless cycle to them. For example should a conspiracy be debunked they will simply "uncover" a new conspiracy and so on and so forth.

For example back in the 2008 election certain conspiracy members on the board wanted Obama elected (this isn't political) once elected he was all the sudden the antichrist. Now their big choice would have been Ron Paul who no doubt would be the devil in a few months to them. Or youtube or Alex jones would likely convince them.

So you see everything is a cover up and a conspiracy to these people. It's quite entertaining. :lol

Last edited:
I love conspiracy theories. I can't help it I just get a kick out of it, whether it's Illuminati, UFO's, underground bases, MKULTRA assassins.,etc. Whether it's real or bull**** it is highly entertaining. :lol

Back