• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: X-Men Vs. Sentinel #1 Exclusive (or Regular)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish you all the luck Ish. :chew

In case it doesn't work out, I will keep my eyes out for you and if I see it for a good deal I will buy it and sell it to for the same ebay price :rock :rock :rock :rock

TOE said:
I wish you all the luck Ish. :chew

In case it doesn't work out, I will keep my eyes out for you and if I see it for a good deal I will buy it and sell it to for the same ebay price :rock :rock :rock :rock

Dude!! You are the man Toe, I really appreciate that! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks fellas!

Oh and you guys can call me 'IF' (since my last name is Flores) or Izzy or something. There is a guy at StatueForum.com who's name is 'Ish', just to avoid any confusion and it's normally used for someone named Ismael (and I'm Israel). :D

Darth Loki said:
I wonder what happened to the other one that was up earlier in the week :confused:

I have it right here:

VS002.jpg

brokered the deal of the Bay

Well congrats. I'm sure there are others here who won't be so happy for you though :monkey4

My search is over, I have obtained an X Vs. S #1 Exclusive!

It wasn't cheap, but I feel like this was the only opportunity I'd have to get one without the hassle and heartbreak of dealing with ebay. I'm getting a really nice Tax return this year so it made it easier to pull the trigger.

Thanks to those who were supportive during my quest, you know who you are. Now I feel complete! Right Rory!? :D

The ill Jedi said:

It wasn't cheap, but I feel like this was the only opportunity I'd have to get one without the hassle and heartbreak of dealing with ebay. I'm getting a really nice Tax return this year so it made it easier to pull the trigger.

Thanks to those who were supportive during my quest, you know who you are. Now I feel complete! Right Rory!? :D

Congrats Izzy!!! I'm so glad that those that really wanted this piece have been able to get it. And trust me, the exclusive is worth the extra money.

Thanks Chris! I am glad I was able to get one. I really don't see these getting any cheaper, the value is going to skyrocket with the #2 and #3 Dio's, so it was worth it!

The ill Jedi said:

I am so happy for you. Congratz! AS far as being complete, you definitely have that right. Now you are whole brother, now you are whole.

Now comes the hardest and most difficult of tasks...waiting for the man in brown with what will hopefully not be a box of broken polystone. Tomorrow, I become whole...maybe.

Back