• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: X-Men Vs. Sentinel #1 Exclusive (or Regular)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats IF :chew :chew :chew That little extra cash you spend will not matter in the future. You got yourself an excellent piece. Imagine with all three statues together. That's priceless. Those who sold it lost a great piece. Congrats again.

Congrats on your pick-up, Ill Jedi :clap

I sure hope your X-Men vs Sentinel Exc Diorama doesn't have any problem with it's electronics...

mannix DLS said:
Congrats on your pick-up, Ill Jedi :clap

I sure hope your X-Men vs Sentinel Exc Diorama doesn't have any problem with it's electronics...

Thanks and don't Jinx it!!

*Knocks on wood, throws salt over shoulder & crosses fingers* :D

Yes, I second that, nice to see a fellow board member score!
Boy, am I glad I fell for that piece when it came out. I never thought it would reach that kind of value is so short time. Wonder what the threesome will go for, once the final piece is out.

Thanks Carbo and Alice!

It saddens me to think though that I had to cancel my order for this when it was originally released due to lack of funds. :monkey2

Oh well, consider it a lesson learned and I won't be repeating the same mistake twice. To think I also canceled the Doom Exclusive but was able to score a regular for a real good price!

yeah, that sucks. I got the chance to buy a x-men vs sentinel regular for like 275 euros (like $350) about a year ago and I did not pull the trigger. Then I got another chance to buy one for 350 euros, and I didn't pull the trigger. Now I want one again, and i'm going to have to shell out big time. Probably. Hoping for a good offer from somebody, but I'm not too confident that's gonna happen. Bah.

ecthelion said:
yeah, that sucks. I got the chance to buy a x-men vs sentinel regular for like 275 euros (like $350) about a year ago and I did not pull the trigger. Then I got another chance to buy one for 350 euros, and I didn't pull the trigger. Now I want one again, and i'm going to have to shell out big time. Probably. Hoping for a good offer from somebody, but I'm not too confident that's gonna happen. Bah.

don't give up hope man, I hear rumors that Ed (Customizerwannabe) is gonna be putting a regular up real soon. :D

Bodie The Cursed said:
1050 for a regualr?! LOL talk about no vaseline! :moon

lol. yeah, but don't be too mad at the seller. i feel the fault lies w/ SS for not ever mentioning/marketing this piece as part of a 3 piece set. if they had collectors woulda known what was coming and coulda picked up this piece reasonably a long time ago.

Mookeylama said:
lol. yeah, but don't be too mad at the seller. i feel the fault lies w/ SS for not ever mentioning/marketing this piece as part of a 3 piece set. if they had collectors woulda known what was coming and coulda picked up this piece reasonably a long time ago.

Maybe they wanted to see how well the first one was liked considering it wasn't the mainstream versions of these characters. I got one off the waitlist. People that want to jump on now have no one to blame but themselves. Same goes to me for cancelling my Dr. Doom Exclusive :emperor

Mookeylama said:

if people couldn't apreciate xmen vs sentinal for a stand alone piece then
its there own fault they left it out of there collection.

i loved it for being a massive 19" tall piece and with the next one coming doesnt make me like it anymore then i already do.

i understand all that but it's still like marketing the LOTR w/o ever mentioning it's gonna be a trilogy. i remember seeing the Bakshi live action LOTR back in the 70s and thinking that was the whole story (hadn't read the books then), while not realizing gobs had been left out due to the 2 hour limit of the movie. it just would've helped to have all the info. kinda like making a Jabba and then a year later "oh BTW, we're making a Bib, Crumb, throne, ect". there wouldn't have been as much interest in Jabba by himself as there would've been if he were known to be part of a larger display.
i agree Xmen VS #1 is a wonderful stand alone piece. i just wasn't around when it was released (hadn't even heard of SS till around May of 06) and was busy playing catchup w/ other lines, PFs, 12"s, ect. would've been nice to know that this piece shoulda been a priority.

customizerwannabe said:
But it sold:D Actually the buyer is in France and I shipped it free for him. 110.00:monkey2

How the heck did you ship it to France for 110.00 ? I thought USPS doesn't ship large packages to France?

Back